Subliminal Talk

Full Version: View by generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice if I could see the programs by whether they use 5g or 4g or 3g. I think one of the old site versions could do this but I can't seem to do so on this one.
Hey DGamer, on the Subliminal Shop site, hold your cursor over "Catalog" in the menu bar, and click on "Catalog A-Z." This will take you to an alphabetical list of all products which includes the generation, the price, links to view products in depth, and also functions as a quick-order page.

Also, the scripts (where available) are no longer listed in the product description. For scripts, go again to the menu bar, hold your cursor over "Support," and click on "Script Library."

Thank you, Andrew!
Thanks Ruffian, but what I meant is let's say I wanted to view only the 5g products and so forth. Yes I understand there's Ctrl-F but it's not the same
Hi DGamer!

Thank you for the suggestion. Our new system is a little different, but I am optimistic it would support this. I'll get back to you in a few days here on if it's possible, if it is I will get it done very quickly. It would only be sorted by generation on the actual categories like it was before, NOT the CatalogA-Z/Category lists.
Hey Andrew, if you're using opencart then products can be assigned filters that you can specify in the admin then have a link to that page with the filter in url.
(10-18-2013, 04:46 AM)DGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ruffian, but what I meant is let's say I wanted to view only the 5g products and so forth. Yes I understand there's Ctrl-F but it's not the same

I've added a "by Generation" catalog option. I have not yet implemented a per-category way to view which are 5g, but since there are still so few 5g it's not pressing at this time. Once we get more I will add that as well Smile
Thanks Andrew : )
Glad to hear the site is making changes/progress.

Thanks

Fonzy