Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MasterEnki's Sub Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided to keep a journal of my sub-related adventures...

... I won't be starting any subs until I get some high-quality speakers, which should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

However, my plan so far looks like:

Attract Positive Energy 4G - 90 Days
Everything is Possible 4G - 32 Days
Luck Magnifier 4G - 32 Days
OGSF OR Life Tune-up 5G (if it can be used without the 6-stage 3G one) - 32 Days
Attract Positive Energy 4G (or 5G if it is available) - 32 Days (to refresh / boost the effects)

Eventually I want to try one of the 'Attract Your Perfect... Sexual Lover' subs (I will probably wait until they are released in 5G - I'm leaning towards the 'Large Breasted' one...)

At the moment I'm 26 and still a virgin... naturally I would prefer to know someone well before having sex, rather than pick-up, etc. (the thought of PUA, seduction, etc. turns me off) - so, AYP seems like a good choice. I do hope to experience sex one day, etc.

The overall vision for my life is focusing towards healing / spreading positive energy / helping others. I also have naturally had a 'bent' towards spiritual things since a young age.

My career so far has been in the Community / Disability Sector, working for a Not-for-Profit / Charity in Australia.

Hopefully I will find some good quality speakers soon and get started!!!
(10-17-2013, 02:26 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I do hope to experience sex one day, etc.

This made me lol because it has indeed become a redundant theme.

Anyhow, look forward to your updates.
If you want to lose your virginity, I'd suggest OGSF and ASC before the others. of course AM and SM will be the long term maximizers there.
(10-17-2013, 05:04 AM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to lose your virginity, I'd suggest OGSF and ASC before the others. of course AM and SM will be the long term maximizers there.

LOL may be lose virginity a new sub can save his life Big Grin ahhh : X D
Type in better English Jonathan
I have managed to order some speakers, after searching for a few hours...

Cyber Acoustic - CA-461 (which was recommended in the 'Affordable Speakers' Thread).

Amazon is terrible for delivering to Australia. But I found 'DStore' which seems promising (won't know for certain, until I receive my order)

Hopefully they can play the new iPods (I think I have the iPod 'Touch' 4 or 5 or something - Apple seems to always be releasing new models!!).

Once I get them (speakers), I'll probably start with 'Attract Positive Energy 4G'.

Personally I think that the effects will be passive as in it will be helpful in subtle ways.

In theory having more positive energy should help in areas such as health, professional relationships, well-being, etc.

In the past, I have had issue(s) with being targeted / attacked, so I think I may have some negative energy / vibes.

Also, having more positive energy should be useful for improving the culture of where I work.

And having a good amount of positive energy, should act as a solid base to build other subs on. And if I do 'Everything is possible' directly afterwards, that should make an even stronger base.

Next update should be when I receive my speakers!!
(10-18-2013, 02:36 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I have managed to order some speakers, after searching for a few hours...

Cyber Acoustic - CA-461 (which was recommended in the 'Affordable Speakers' Thread).

Amazon is terrible for delivering to Australia. But I found 'DStore' which seems promising (won't know for certain, until I receive my order)

Hopefully they can play the new iPods (I think I have the iPod 'Touch' 4 or 5 or something - Apple seems to always be releasing new models!!).

Once I get them (speakers), I'll probably start with 'Attract Positive Energy 4G'.

Personally I think that the effects will be passive as in it will be helpful in subtle ways.

In theory having more positive energy should help in areas such as health, professional relationships, well-being, etc.

In the past, I have had issue(s) with being targeted / attacked, so I think I may have some negative energy / vibes.

Also, having more positive energy should be useful for improving the culture of where I work.

And having a good amount of positive energy, should act as a solid base to build other subs on. And if I do 'Everything is possible' directly afterwards, that should make an even stronger base.

Next update should be when I receive my speakers!!

Seems like an excellent start bro ..wish a cool journey
Even though I won't be getting my speakers / dock for about 2 weeks (estimate)...

... I decided to start today, using masked track(s) with Headphones, as much as I can in the day time, while I'm near a computer, and don't need to talk to anyone.

Once my speakers arrive, I'll be able to use the ultras at night as well.

I really considered AM and Life Tune-up as options, and also considered starting with 'Everything is Possible'...

... But decided to start with 'Attract Positive Energy 4G' for at least 32 Days.

I might do the full 90 Days, or I might alternate with 'Everything is Possible 4G' - Like 32 Days of APE and then 32 Days EiP, then 32 Days of APE.

I'm not sure how measurable / noticeable the results will be for APE, but if anything out of the ordinary happens, I'll take note of it.
I've completed 7 Days of 'Attract Positive Energy 4G' - Today will be Day 8.

My usage was through Sennheiser Headphones. I mostly listened to the 'Stream' file, but threw in a bit of 'Ocean' for variety.

My times were:

Day 1 - 6.25 (6hrs, 25 mins)
Day 2 - 3.59 (3 hrs, 59 mins)
Day 3 - 4.30
Day 4 - 4.00
Day 5 - 4.09
Day 6 - 3.03
Day 7 - 7.00

TOTAL - 33.06 (33hrs, 6 mins)

In general,

I haven't noticed any amazing miracles (but I shouldn't expect that after 7 Days).

The maximum usage in one go I have is 2 hours, before taking at least a 20-30 minute break.

I felt dizzy / disoriented a few times after listening.

I had a few rough nights.

The last few days, after listening for at least 1.30 hrs / 2 hrs in one go, I have had a 'high' / euphoric kind of rush that lasted about 5-10 mins afterwards, a few times.

I got a fairly obvious smile from someone when walking the dog, but that could be unrelated to the sub.

My conclusion is to keep going for at least another 25 Days (to make the 32 Days)...

... I'm seriously thinking of switching, after the 32 Days, to something that would produce obvious results (to prove to myself that the subs work for me),

I was hoping to find a sub that increased physical strength / performance with weights / sports...

... To me that would be a great way of proving the effectiveness, and I have been trying hard over the last 6.5 years to be as strong as possible (so I would def. notice any extra / unusually fast increases in physical strength).

I'm also saving / putting $1,000 or so aside to get some Customs made up ASAP...

Ideas for subs that I would like at the moment:
- White Light Protection (4G)
- Superhuman Physical Strength (5G)

I will probably think of some more ideas before Shannon actually takes orders for customs.

Assuming that I won't have one for Physical Strength in 26 Days time (after I complete 32 Days of APE 4G)...

... I might try BIATBW, since that would probably produce obvious and noticeable results, which would prove to me that the subs work on me (I believe they have worked for others, I've read quite a few journals on these forums).

I also might decide to try Maximum Learning Speed (or Luck Magnifier) instead, but I think the effects would be more subtle / internal.

Once I'm clearly satisfied that the subs work for / on me, I'll probably attempt a 6-stage one (probably AM6, unless something else more appealing is released by then).

Also, on another topic... My speaker dock was dispatched a few days ago from overseas, so I should have it by the end of the week.
You need to get 8 hours of exposure per day. Also, you are going to notice internal belief changes before you notice the external changes. Take note about the things you think about rather than external reactions. A lot of people aren't going to notice the changes in the first 7 days.
I received my Dock and tested it, and according to my Spectral Analysis Apps, the reading peaks at 17.8 KHz, and goes up to about 21.5 KHz (although the manufacturer stated that the frequency response range of the speakers was up 20 KHz as the maximum limit).

I have been using the Ultrasonics with a portable DVD Player that seemed to go up to 18 KHz, which I reasoned was better than using nothing at night.

Now I'll start using the Ultras with my dock, for 6 hours each night (I usually only get about 6 hours sleep).

Other than that I've been using the Masked Subs, devotedly.

Usage includes:

Attract Positive Energy 4G (only one I'm using at the moment)
Day 8 - 6.29
Day 9 - 5.40
Day 10 - 6.25
Day 11 - 2.30
Day 12 - 3.30
Day 13 - 3.45
Day 14 - 3.55
Day 15 - 5.05
Day 16 - 4.15
Day 17 - 5.10
Day 18 - 3.30
Day 19 - 3.35
Day 20 - 5.15
Day 21 - 4.05
Day 22 - 5.10
Day 23 - 5.00
Day 24 - 4.35

TOTAL - 111.00 (111 Hours)

I noticed myself getting over stuff faster for the first 10 Days or so - This effect has disappeared, I'm back to taking a while to get over emotional crap!!

I was getting the rush / highs (lasting about 10-15 mins after listening) for about 2 weeks - This has also worn-off.

I had a few days of feeling good about obviously bad stuff - Normally arguments / fights / conflicts disturb me, but for a couple of days (around Days 14-16) arguments / fights / conflicts seemed awesome and joyful. This hasn't occurred since Day 16.

I've gotten a few more smiles from random people while doing my day to day business.

My current plan is to listen to APE 4G for 90 Days (66 to go), and then move on to something else for 32 Days...

... I really considered doing 3-6 Months of Life Tune-up 5G straight after APE 4G, but decided not to.

I will most likely be doing 32 Days of 'Happiness and Joy' 4G straight after 90 Days of APE 4G, due to the synergistic effect this should create, and they should enhance each other:

'Happiness and Joy' should re-inforce some of APE 4G, and APE 4G should provide a base (of positive energy) to be used to generate Happiness / Joy.
Achievement Unlocked - 'Use One of Shannon's Subs for at least 32 Days'!!

Usage at the moment:

Attract Positive Energy 4G - Masked Sub:
Day 25 - 3.20
Day 26 - 3.35
Day 27 - 4.35
Day 28 - 4.10
Day 29 - 3.50
Day 30 - 5.05
Day 31 - 4.40
Day 32 - 2.50
Day 33 - 3.20
Day 34 - 4.45

TOTAL - 151.10 (151 Hours, 10 Minutes)
ULTRA - 60.00

I started using Ultrasonic at Night for around 6 hours (give / take), starting from Day 25, with my new Dock.

I'm currently on Day 35, I've had 10 Nights of Ultra = 60 Hours (I'm just going to count every night as 6.00 Hours in my record, and have it separate from Masked, which is what the main figures are relating to).

I'm going for the 90 Days of 'Attract Positive Energy 4G' and then go from there, some more Subs should be available by then (mid to late-January 2014),

I'm looking at 'Joy & Happiness 4G' for my next one, but may choose something else, if something more useful / interesting is available.
So I had a 2 week break from Ultras at night - I was on holiday to Sussex - But I did manage to get in some time, each day, with the Masked Subs.

I'm still focusing 100% (as far as Subs go) on 'Attract Positive Energy 4G'.

My usage since last update:

MASKED:
Day 35 - 3.00
Day 36 - 4.30
Day 37 - 3.45
Day 38 - 6.40
Day 39 - 3.20
Day 40 - 2.40
Day 41 - 4.30
Day 42 - 5.25
Day 43 - 5.25
Day 44 - 5.00
Day 45 - 4.20
Day 46 - 5.20
Day 47 - 5.00
Day 48 - 3.00
Day 49 - 4.00
Day 50 - 2.10
Day 51 - 5.35
Day 52 - 4.50
Day 53 - 3.35
Day 54 - 6.40
Day 55 - 5.55
Day 56 - 5.25
Day 57 - 5.50
Day 58 - 4.00
Day 59 - 3.40
Day 60 - 4.55
Day 61 - 5.50
Day 62 - 4.10

TOTAL - 279.40 (279 Hours, 40 Minutes) +
ULTRA - 132.00 (6 hrs x 22 Nights so far)

It seems like it might have started working.

The world seems a little brighter to me in general. Listening to the masked subs tends to lift my spirits for a little while after.

In the morning (after a night of ultras) I feel nothing out of the ordinary, so I don't know if the ultras work for me. I have speakers that go to 20Khz, and Real-time Spectral Analysis reveals that the sounds are going up to 21.5 Khz (even though the speakers have been tested good up to a maximum of 20!!)

The masked definitely make me feel more positive than normal!!

There is a chance that the actual noise of the Stream is what makes me feel good (instead of the actual messages / suggestions).

I seem to be getting more smiles from people on the street / at mall / public places.

Some people close to me are treating me surprisingly harsh (like close friends and my mum).

My goal is to complete the 90 Days of APE 4G (28 left).

My next journey / experiment will be:

Luck Magnifier 4G and Everything is Possible 4G - Both used (at different times) each day (Masked) / night (Ultra). The aim is for 32 Days (at the moment).

This should be starting around 20 Jan 2014.
The last few days have been surprisingly Negative.

I've had bad days before. But this has been a record new.

At Christmas Lunch, there was a huge fight between my Dad and a guest.

My Dad has been ringing 5-6 times a day and saying that he is getting a 'hit' (assassin / murder) on my mum (even though they broke-up 11 years ago), between abusing the crap out of me, and then crying "Why me? What have I done to deserve this".

Some of my close friends are suddenly acting really Passive-Aggressive.

My Flatmate has been going off about how the Evil Governments are trying to kill people with secret viruses, and has been abnormally paranoid.

I've been reading that old thoughts will 'battle to the death' to stay in the subconscious.

Attract Positive Energy is about being Pure and Positive and has a suggestion or two about overcoming Negativity.

Maybe:
The sub is starting to challenge some of the deeper Negative thoughts / beliefs I have, and those beliefs are manifesting, trying to 'survive'?

Another possibility is that:
The sub might be working, my energy might be much more Pure and Positive and that may be affecting their (family, friends, flatmate) auras / energy and causing them to face their own suppressed Negativity?

Or maybe:
It is just all coincidences?

My Mum / Dad broke up and never talked things through, leaving with resentment for each other. Maybe they somehow encountered each other, and the resentments have surfaced after festering for 11 years.

My Dad has been abusive to me on the phone / crying "Why me?" because of the volatile emotions that have just surfaced and he is unable to control them.

Some of my friends (the ones mentioned) could be having problems in their lives that I don't know about, and that may be putting them on edge.

My Flatmate may have seen something on the news / some of conspiracy program on TV a few days ago. Or maybe he was talking to someone who is really into conspiracies, and they made a convincing point(s).

Regardless, I've got 21 Days left before making it to the 90 Day Goal I set for myself.

I'll post the actual usage time(s), another time.
Pages: 1 2