Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PSE for Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know whether the aphrodisiac subs like PSE cause sex dreams when they are played while asleep? I'm looking for a way to induce dreams with a repetitive theme so that I might remember when I'm dreaming.
I have used PSE Vol. 3, one play only, to just test it out and see how do I respond to it. I used it before going to bed and yes my dreams that night were 'sexual'. If the person can handle the repetition, most probably PSE will cause sex dreams.
Cool, although I'm not sure if I could sleep if I played it before bed, lol. Thanks
Trying to become a lucid dreamer perhaps?
Yeah, this seems like it could be effective.

Has PSE or the like been known to work when it is played during sleep, i.e. you wake up in a heightened 'mood'?
(10-18-2013, 12:10 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, this seems like it could be effective.

Has PSE or the like been known to work when it is played during sleep, i.e. you wake up in a heightened 'mood'?

No idea, have you tried using an alarm?

The way I achieved 2 of my lucids was to set an alarm that would go off after a few seconds. So it was enough to wake me up but not enough to have to shut it off. I then just stayed still and tried to induce sleep paralysis and attempted a WILD.

How long have to been into LD's, and where are you getting your feedback from?
Yep, tried the 'wake back to bed' method, WILDs, DILDs, MILDs. Developed an interest in LDs ages ago but haven't thought about it for a long time. The people I've read about with extreme proficiency had a recurring dream theme or were able to hallucinate clearly with their eyes open (only 2 people). With PSE, the former could lead to lucidity occasionally. My guess is that I would develop a tolerance if I used it every night.
(10-18-2013, 02:46 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is that I would develop a tolerance if I used it every night.

Yeah I've thought of that as well. That's what happened with my alarm.

The issue is being present, and noticing, I think.

Interestingly enough, from my own experience, you have to first create the conditions by being in control of yourself (not falling asleep during it), then, while in the transition stage, the fastest track is to give up, and fall into the hands of that feeling. Trusting it completely and letting go, not trying to control anything anymore, but simply focusing on it. It was then that I emerged into the dream and had amazing control.

Due to it's difficulty and non-reliability, I have not attempted it for a few years.

Have you ever had a lucid? Ever gotten close?