Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3 Vs BIABW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've read some amazing stuff from Fuzzy running just BIABW.
I also heard somewhere that the budget version of WM2 is BIABW+AOS+ASC.

Which really makes me wonder, how much more powerful or what is it that sets SM so far ahead that makes it worth the $400 gap?
Comparing SM3 to BIABW or any other non-5G subliminal is unfair. SM3 by way of its 5G build format coupled with HST/OE2/SOA technology makes SM3 Jupiter sized while all other subliminals are Earth sized.

With that being said, if you're on a budget you can certainly get by using other subliminals. The AOS + ASC combo is pretty well known except now ASC is 5G making it incompatible to use with AOS (unless you've got the 4G version). BIABW is tricky as hell. Some people like Fuzzy, Spiderweb, and a few others get great results...others get nada. AOS tends to be more reliable based on user feedback.
(10-15-2013, 03:56 PM)DGamer Wrote: [ -> ]So I've read some amazing stuff from Fuzzy running just BIABW.
I also heard somewhere that the budget version of WM2 is BIABW+AOS+ASC.

Which really makes me wonder, how much more powerful or what is it that sets SM so far ahead that makes it worth the $400 gap?

Let's consider.

One 5G and two 4G programs, which can't all be used together (5G is used by itself and you can only use a maximum of 2 4Gs together at a time). So this is 32-96 days of ASC followed by 32 to 96 days of two 4Gs at the same time. This means while you're using the second half, the first half is likely fading to some degree. Discontinuity doesn't help.

These three programs don't aim to do or achieve all of what SM3 does. It's about like trying to compare a wooden fence around your yard that takes 25 panels of fence to build, with three panels of fence. Sure, three panels will do something, but there's a lot left to be desired in comparison.

SM3 is worth the asking price because of the whole of what it is, what it comprises, and what it does. Those three programs together aren't even a comparison. Even if they were all 5G, they would not be trying to accomplish all of what SM3 is doing at once.

Go back and read their descriptions in the store...
Thank you K-Train and Shannon. Time to save up for SM3