Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mixing Alpha Male with Sleep Subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to jump into the Alpha Male subliminal come mid-November; I'm currently 'working' away with BIATBW and want to see some tangible results.

Of course, to have used the Alpha Male Subliminal would have made this subliminal much more powerful. Either that or completely needless; but I digress.

During this 6 month period that I plan to dedicate to the Alpha Male subliminal, I would like to improve my sleep. There are currently two subliminals that I have my eye on, and I may use either of these:

-Deep, Restful Sleep (3G)
-Sleep Optimizer

Is it wise to have a program on sleep coupled with this program? what if the scripts get in conflict and I start passing out when I approach women confidently? Or I pass out on a woman before I get her shirt off?

My thoughts are to put the Alpha Male sub on Tickling Stream, and to have any and all sleep subliminals on Hypersonic, in order to minimize excessive conflict.

If you put a yes or a no, it would be to this answer:
Am I able to put either or both sleep subliminals (likely 3G) in Hypersonic on top of the Alpha Male on Tickling Stream?
Hi, Dan.

By the sounds of it, you have a pretty good sense of humor. Smile You also appear to be wanting to play two subliminal titles at the same time. You can't use them that way. You have to use them one at a time. So if you wanted to use AM5 (which is a 4th Gen subliminal) and sleep optimizer, you would have to play AM5 for X hours, and then sleep optimizer for X more hours.

AM6 is going to be a 5th Gen subliminal. That build format cannot be used with anything else, so if you want to use AM6 you cannot use either of the other programs.

If you use AM5, it is strongly recommended that you use it by itself the first time through. If you use it with anything else, it must take priority, and get at least as much time as the other program does, and never less than 8 hours a day/night.
So if I add anything to my collection, I can't play anything on top of itself? That could make sense; conflicting scripts and all.

I wanted to add Aura of Sexiness to my list and combine them, playing them while I sleep.

So when your instructions say 4G allows you to play two titles, it means on seperate occasions. 3G allows for three titles on seperate occasions. Gotcha
Playing two subliminals at the same time can cause issues without even bringing conflicting scripts into the picture.

It's not necessarily separate occasions, but you cannot play them simultaneously. For instance, you might have one program, then another program, in a playlist. They don't play at the same time, but you're getting exposure to both. Just make sure nothing conflicts.
So you're saying (ultimately), that if I buy and run this current version of Alpha Male (Stage 1) and 'Deep, Restful Sleep' that I should be fine, but you still highly recommend doing Alpha Male solo first to draw out all the benefits?

Aggh, so many good subs on the site, and I wanna play them all at once. Oh well, sleep can wait; gotta do what needs to be done first.
You can do AM 5.0 with one other Type B program. It is recommended that you do it all by itself the first time through. If you want to use DRS also, then you'd just use them in a playlist and make sure that AM got pride of place for amount of exposure (8 hours minimum).

Yes, I recommend doing it by itself to focus you fully on what it's trying to do, which is already quite a few things.

When I first discovered subliminals, I was using programs by a company that my mother discovered and the catalog had 27 titles in it. She bought me everything I wanted from their catalog for Christmas one year, about 12 of their titles, and let me tell you, I tried to use them all at once and got nuth'n. It was only when I got tired of trying so hard and getting nuth'n that I dropped down to one, and then I got results. Lesson learned.

Everyone wants to do it all at once at first. Smile
Tell me about it;

Commanding Presence, Speak with Authority, Become Irresistably Attractive TBW, Carpe Dium, Overcome Social Anxiety

These are all 9-22$ programs that take care of one issue or build one skill at a time.

It sounds that the Alpha Male program takes care of most if not all of them. Looking forward to starting phase 1; I should finish a phase in BIATBW (which I'm using to test out the whole subliminal waters) before starting. That will take me over into November. Looking forward to it!