Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got some free gifts that are called "mind movies" I was wondering if I can watch these. There are no subliminal affirmations. Just a movie with affirmations, pictures and music, but it does influence the subconscious mind. Should I use these, with the subliminal audios? or is this not ok?
If it's just affirmations, they will not be likely to disrupt the subliminals. If the scripts conflict, you'll be degrading both, but the subs will overpower the movies.
(10-13-2013, 08:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it's just affirmations, they will not be likely to disrupt the subliminals. If the scripts conflict, you'll be degrading both, but the subs will overpower the movies.

Yea, its just a little like 4 minute "mind movie" is what its alled. Made by a famous law of attraction practitioner named Natalie Ledwell. She says the movies speak to the subconscious, but the only thing that plays are affirmations and similar pictures in the background, and the pictures spin when they change and the affirmations change in a weird way and overlap and come out at me and things of that nature. Should I wait to listen and watch the movies untill after I use your subliminal recordings or is it ok to watch while I am "detoxing"? You help and input is much appreciated
I don't think there's a problem unless the scripts conflict. Just make sure the goals of whatever you're using are not conflicting, and neither are the aspects of achieving them.

However, the fewer things you focus on at once, the better.
(10-14-2013, 06:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there's a problem unless the scripts conflict. Just make sure the goals of whatever you're using are not conflicting, and neither are the aspects of achieving them.

However, the fewer things you focus on at once, the better.

ok, makes scene. TY. I have one last question. Would it be ok to watch the movie while I am on a "subliminal detox'?
which mindmovie is it? Can u post it here? I assume its uploaded on youtube

on topic: I think u can watch the mindmovie, it won't interfere with the subliminals