Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminals And Hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it has been addressed before that there scripts could possibly conflict which may produce negative results, but one thing which still stands unclear to me is that what if hypnosis is not used as a self-improvement tool but for, or more as, general well-being and relaxation.

What if there are no suggestions except, may be, for example, installing a new hypnotic trigger which has nothing to do with the subliminal or what it is trying to achieve, will it still effect the subliminal programming?

Or what about progressive relaxation induction or a whole hypnosis session centered around it which has no purpose other than to relax the listener, again no conflicting suggestions, will it still effect the subliminal programming?

I like hypnosis for just how it makes you feel, I have no intentions to use it as a self-improvement tool, at least not while using the subliminal.
I very much enjoy the way hypnotic states feel as well. The only issue you need to consider with regards to hypnosis is when the instructions could or do conflict with a subliminal. Simply enjoying the levels of relaxation that hypnosis brings has no impact on the subliminals.