Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does SM3 help pass ALL dominance test administered by any woman? Like in woman magnet? And in a super easy, unconscious manner every single time?
SM3 isn't interested in passing shit tests. It's interested in causing her to have sex with you. If that's what you have to do to get her, then that's what it'll do. That's part of why AM has to be used before SM, though. AM handles shit tests, SM handles getting to sex. And again... if that's what it takes, that's what happens.

The Optimus Engine basically deals with "whatever it takes to get to the target" on a case by case basis.
Thank you for the response
Women throw shit tests only when you are not perceived as attractive/confident. Since you have already run AM, you'll be perceived as confident/attractive right from the start and that effect will be intensified with SM. So I guess women won't be throwing shit test on you in the first place and even if they do (which will happen rarely I guess), you'll remain unaffected by them. So no need to worry about shit tests anymore. Smile
YESSSSS!!!!!!! Good thats exactly what I wanted thanks ace
Hi Shannon,

Do you think there can be an exception for SM3 to be used for a person with Alpha 2011, SM2, NS, OF and OGSF full and refresher runs?

Since AM6.0 is still not ready; I was thinking to get started with SM3 and go for AM6.0 afterwards. Let me know if this can be done.

MD
MD, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You should be able to use SM3 after having used all six stages of AM2011 and then a 32 day refresher of it, though.
Darkness, I have found that once you reach a certain level, the shit tests go away. They seem to go away once the woman perceives you as being genuine in your beingness of what you advertise, and when she is at a level of value she perceives you as being equal to or greater than.

So on that, I agree with Ace.

If she perceives you as being of lesser value in some way (i.e. you're gaming a 10 looks wise and you're a 7 to her), she's going to test you more readily as her perception of difference increases, and harder.

Also, the higher value she believes herself to be, the more likely she is to test you regardless. 10's are likely to test even other 10's. Conversely, 6's are not likely to be testing 8's very much.

Sex Magnet 3 basically will put you in the perfect state of beingness to not trigger shit tests in the first place (coming in under the radar) and if she does test you, it will allow you to handle her tests at the very best of your ability.
My question has now been thoroughly answered. I will officially and confidently be purchasing SM3. Thank you all for contesting.
(10-09-2013, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]MD, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You should be able to use SM3 after having used all six stages of AM2011 and then a 32 day refresher of it, though.

Thanks, this does answer my question.