Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ear infection and subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I have an ear infection and was wondering whether listening to ASC 5g would impact healing of this malady. I don't want to lose my momentum with the sub but also don't want to hinder the healing process.

Thanks in advance Smile

Spike
Good question! A further closely related question of my own: Does HAVING such a malady in and of itself interfere with programs? I've had a few while running my own programs and just suffered through myself, so I'm wondering if having had them messed with my success at all?
(10-05-2013, 05:23 AM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have an ear infection and was wondering whether listening to ASC 5g would impact healing of this malady. I don't want to lose my momentum with the sub but also don't want to hinder the healing process.

Thanks in advance Smile

Spike

Hey man, you might want to try Maximum Healing Speed when you are done ASC. I think the only way the program would be affected is if you had any resistance to it.

(10-05-2013, 05:30 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: [ -> ]Good question! A further closely related question of my own: Does HAVING such a malady in and of itself interfere with programs? I've had a few while running my own programs and just suffered through myself, so I'm wondering if having had them messed with my success at all?

I think having internal resistance or not feeling that great would not assist the sub in anyway. So maybe making sure you are not going over board on your listening time would help you feel better.

Thanks

Fonzy
The specifics of whether or not an ear infection will degrade the effectiveness of a subliminal depend on how bad the infection is, where it is, and what type of subliminal format you're using. I can't answer with specifics because I have not studied this issue.

If your ability to hear normal audio is being impacted by any pus in your ear, and nothing else, then it would simply muffle the incoming audio. If the format you are using is ultrasonic, and you do not have an infection affecting the parts of the ear that are being affected by that format, it should only be impacting the effectiveness by muffling the sounds as much as any pus in your ear would normally.

I don't know if using subs would impact an ear infection. I can't imagine they would cause any more problem than ambient audio would, but I am not a doctor. You'll have to consult a physician or decide for yourself what the best way forward on this is.
Hey guys and girl, thanks for your reply's they were helpful. I'm on the upswing and should be over it in a couple days. Whenever i get sick i tend to get some dark thoughts and emotions coming to the surface, i was feeling anything but confident. I have some pep back in my step.

All the best in your pursuits Smile

Spike
I had the beginnings of an ear infection right after getting over my sickness, and MIR killed that in a day. So apparently, they still work.