Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Idea / Suggestion - White Light Protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a sub (or multiple) relating to White Light Protection and / or protection in general?

If not, then this could be a useful idea.

The messages in the sub could cover:
- Program a permanent shield of White Light Protection around the listener
- Block out any negative energy (from other's auras, etheric disturbances [assuming they are real], demons / evil spirits [assuming they are real], and other negative energies)
- Attract Loving, Caring, Supportive, etc. people and energies
- Repel Cruel, Manipulative, Unfair, Abusive, etc. people and energies
- Using Law of Attraction (LoA) so that the listener is in good, safe places / situations (as much as possible)
- Being Invincible / Immune to damaging things
Interesting, a lot of these concepts are covered in the emotional health categorie such as OFGS. When you have that mindset you begin to want the best and right things for yourself.

Thanks

Fonzy
I was thinking of something that would protect a person against muggers / thieves, manipulative co-workers / bosses, bullies, unfair / cheaters / non-integrity people, etc.

I've had an extensive look through the catalog, etc.

and found something that would probably help:

'Attract Positive Energy 4G' - hopefully I'll be able to obtain a copy in the next couple of weeks (I just set-up a Paypal Account, and it is 'processing' some funds).

Also I'll try and get a specific Sub custom made, relating directly to White Light Protection (likely in 4G)... When Shannon has the time.

I have a script in mind for it, that I can send to Shannon when he is doing Custom Subs (assuming he will have the time).

Also, is there a 'waiting list' or anything for Custom Subs?

I've also got some other ideas / suggestions, but will start a separate thread for them.

Thanks
The only problem with that is that the aura requires a lot juice to stay that fixed for so long though this sounds like a good idea. I would like to see it play out.