Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Become A Successful Pro Horseplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon, I'm looking for Become A Successful Pro Horseplayer. Some things I would like to see included are:

Deservedness
Wealth ceiling destruction
Disconnect from negativity within
Disconnect from negativity from others
Disconnect from fear
Disconnect from greed
Winner's mindset
Ultra success
Motivation
Make good decisions
Process information in an elegant way
Make the best use of available resources
Only bet when I have an edge
Manage money to maximize my advantage
Structure bets to maximize profits
Calm, relaxed, and focused whenever I bet
Record keeping
Continually learning and improving

There might be another couple of things, but that's the bulk of it.

Of course, I'd like it in 5G, single stage. And I'd be willing to pay up to $1,000 for as much of your technological wizardry as you could include at that price. I'm looking for fast and effective, not gentle.

I don't expect exclusivity if you build this. You would be more than welcome to offer this in your store at the regular 5G price. I think this script would function well, as is, with poker playing. And with slight modifications (changing “bet” to “trade,” and adding content related to improving timing of entry and exit points of trades) you'd have an upgraded program for traders/speculators. As a matter of fact, when I start getting awesome results with this, I'll point some horseplayers in your direction. I'd also love to give you some very specific, and documented, testimonials!

This sub would be very important to me. I am very serious, for several reasons, about succeeding at this enterprise. I expect to work as hard as any other successful entrepreneur or professional. It's just my pesky subconscious...

Thank you for your consideration. Smile