Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub Categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Tinnitus' and 'Chronic pain' cost 0$ but are not listed in the "FREE" category
They should be easy to find, and so should the speaker-test-file?

There are probably other subs that would enjoy another category
but i see the free ones as important.

Other thoughts anyone?
Nice, I would consider a sale category.

I remember when Extreme Self Esteem was "name your price" so you could buy it for 0 dollars or 10 dollars. This would in turn be in a "name your price category" or possibly a sale category.
Hmm I appreciate your idea though I'm not sure I agree. The free ones that we want the general public to download & try that have proven themselves are right there. The speaker test is unique hence why it doesn't have a category at this time. It will probably show up again in our "how to videos" coming up, specifically on how to test speakers and calibrate volume.

The experimental ones are staying in experimental until or if Shannon has collected enough feedback to decide if they should be part of our official "free" lineup. The main reason is we don't want new users trying products that we aren't sure work as well as our other products because the huge majority of our customers try our free products long before they buy.
(10-02-2013, 07:38 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I would consider a sale category.

I remember when Extreme Self Esteem was "name your price" so you could buy it for 0 dollars or 10 dollars. This would in turn be in a "name your price category" or possibly a sale category.

I was telling Shannon I think we should have a "name your price" for the next "Get out of Debt" version. You know, so they can afford to buy our subliminals Wink I just found it a bit ironic that in order to get out of debt you'd have to spend more money and go more in debt by buying our subliminal. Shannon seemed to like the idea. We'll see what he has to say.
I think it's genius.
Any idea on the time frame for release of Get Out Of Debt and the version it will be?

I would love to throw that one in my "Subliminal Priority Calendar" :-D