Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Where are the original subliminals from 'Ultrasonic Subliminals' website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,

I've been going through the list of Subliminals that your website offers at Subliminal Shop. Once I found out about your sister website, Ultrasonic Subliminals, I found different ones that I couldn't find at the shop:

Some examples:
- Make 35k/50k/75k/100k/250k programs
- Improve your singing skills

There are likely more differences, but these are just a couple of interest to me.

I'm very curious about the making money program; perhaps "Manifest Your Perfect Job" would be a good start?
(10-01-2013, 08:46 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps "Manifest Your Perfect Job" would be a good start?

You can find 'Find Your Perfect Job - 5G' subliminal here: http://subliminal-shop.com/product/find-...rfect-job/
Thanks Tiesto! I had mentionned 'Perfect Job' because it seems like a similar program to 35k and so on. I did come across that on Sub Shop.
Hi, Dan,

UltrasonicSubliminals.com was the original site where I started the second phase of the business after taking it down in 2008 and restarting it because it had outgrown e-bay. That website was offering 2G and 3G titles, and some of them have been deprecated because they were either not producing the results desired, or they were not selling. We leave it up as a source of information, although that may not be the case for much longer.
Thanks for your response Shannon;

The finances are numero uno for me at this time; speeding up my language process would be nice, or learning to sing better faster would also be nice, BUT everything is affected by finances.

Is there one Sub in particular that would make me more apt to having money coming it and more apt for advancement, such as "Ultra Success" or "Finding Your Perfect Job" or "Become a Successful Entrepreneur". That money can be used to buy programs of a more "alpha" nature.

Thanks for your many answers
All of those can help, it just depends on which direction you want to go in and how you want to achieve it.