Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 with ASC 4g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any conflicts of programming between AM5 and ASC 4g when used together? 8 hours +(AM5). Followed by 2 hours of ASC 4g.
Aside from that if it's your first run of AM, you should be doing AM alone... no.
(10-01-2013, 01:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from that if it's your first run of AM, you should be doing AM alone... no.

Thanks. I've been doing OGSF with AM5. It is my first run through. I plan on going through AM5/6 7 times minimum. I am planning on buying SM3 once I'm done 1st run through followed by AM6. OGSF rocks. AM5 is amazing so far. I appreciate it Shannon. There are many things coming to the surface that I am working on and letting go. Its digging deeper and deeper. I'm remembering things from the past that I have forgotten for whatever reasons. I'm dealing with it and it is very refreshing. I am a customer for life.
I'm pleased to hear it. Smile
smoothsam, 7 times? You mean, 7 runs of AM?
(10-05-2013, 12:29 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]smoothsam, 7 times? You mean, 7 runs of AM?

7 runs of AM at a minimum. Having a solid foundation is important. WM2 and SM3 will be the gravy. Hopefully AM6 will have Seek the Challenge in it. I strongly believe that stepping outside your comfort zone exponentially increases growth in all areas of life. I am going to buy Seek the Challenge and many other titles. The journey is going to be awesome and fun. A journey of a 1000 miles must begin with a single step.
7 times sounds great, but theres a possibility you might change your mind. That's 3 and half years of alpha. Looking forward to seeing those affects.

Thanks

Fonzy
(10-05-2013, 09:30 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]7 times sounds great, but theres a possibility you might change your mind. That's 3 and half years of alpha. Looking forward to seeing those affects.

Thanks

Fonzy

7 times is worth it. I am going start a journal for SM3 when I am done my first run through of AM5 and start SM3. I am so looking forward to the massive growth and change in my life. I know this is going to be amazing.
There is only abundance.
7 times ? Awesome dude !
it's like 3 1/2 years right ??

what's your purpose when using AM smoothsam ?
(10-26-2013, 04:37 PM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]7 times ? Awesome dude !
it's like 3 1/2 years right ??

what's your purpose when using AM smoothsam ?

Growth in all areas of life from the inside out. AM is the foundation.