Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Buying AM5 or Waiting 3 month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

i was saving for AM5 about 3 weeks and i made a good money in my personal business

now i can buy it BUT it's not my money it's business's money
also i have investor with 25% of profit
if i borrow the money from business nobody find out and cost me nothing
but because have to change my money to $ it cost me 3X
have to pay about 447$ for first 3 stages of AM which cost 149$ normally.
that's not gonna stop me!i work 3 times more to be better man.

now i have Question for you:is it a wise choice to wait for ridiculous sale?
who know's how much i can save!

or even 3 month counts?
(of course it counts Smile )

i found a guy here that charge my account and i pay him cash
also have to change my ip to create paypal or visa account
which one is easier to buy from SS?

it's like "impossible mission:AM Protocol" i know!
I would get started as quickly as possible, AM5 will surely help with the productivity to make the money back. I'm not sure I fully understand your post, I would say if it is your money, and your personal business and not at the ethical expense of any one else, and if you won't be short changing your bills or going into debt, sacrifice the extra cash for the investment in yourself.
"borrowing" money from a business for personal reasons can land you in jail in some countries (if you have an investor)
(09-26-2013, 12:18 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]I would get started as quickly as possible, AM5 will surely help with the productivity to make the money back. I'm not sure I fully understand your post, I would say if it is your money, and your personal business and not at the ethical expense of any one else, and if you won't be short changing your bills or going into debt, sacrifice the extra cash for the investment in yourself.

honestly i'm scared that first weeks of AM i wouldn't be effective that i'm right now because of the self sabotage that hapend to others
right now i'm working to survive and not borrowing money from parents
prefer to walk all day instead of borrowing money for taxi

(09-26-2013, 03:29 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]"borrowing" money from a business for personal reasons can land you in jail in some countries (if you have an investor)

investor is my friend and everything is under control
I suggest you wait a little while. You may find that something happens to help you out. Wink I can't be more specific, but just wait a bit and see.
yes! that's what i'm talking about!
i really appreciate that.

btw it's historical moment,Shannon replied me for the first time!

give me a kleenex please Smile

(09-26-2013, 05:17 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]also have to change my ip to create paypal or visa account
which one is easier to buy from SS?
Shannon's a busy man. Wink But it does happen. hehe
right now i saved about 182$
do you think i'm gonna be able to buy whole stages of AM6 5G during ridiculous sale?
(10-17-2013, 05:05 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]right now i saved about 182$
do you think i'm gonna be able to buy whole stages of AM6 5G during ridiculous sale?

5G wont be in Ridiculous sale ! Mojtaba.
it's not written on stone.

and it's not gonna be the first time.

i still want to know what's the surprise he was talking about.
No 5G programs in the ridiculous sale.

The surprise I was talking about was this...

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/sets-stages/

Now you can buy the program 1 stage at a time for AM5, or when it comes out, 2 stages at a time for AM6 or SM3.
honestly i was waiting for something bigger.

the problem is money.i don't have stable job.work as a freelancer.

although i lend money to my father but my income is really really low and if i dont do something about that it's gonna finish my saving.
before ASC which i'm on Day 43,was using personal subs(picture,flash affirmation,custom vocal with my name on it)money was coming from every where.new projects,web site ideas etc

but after changing my focus money stopped coming to me.trying to change limiting beliefs via hypnosis.
the most important thing for me right now is income/passive income with that i can easily buy what ever sub want to!
i have read ALI6NMENT journal about "Find Your Perfect Job" in the end he didn't find what he wanted,yes maybe he doesn't want that.
i want all the positive results of AM with every cell of my body but when i can't meet the basic needs of mine have to wait for it.

here comes the questions:

what is the best sub to attract money in my life?(of course the best one is BAMM)

do you think with 182$ i can buy AM5 during ridiculous sale? and in the best Scenario a financial sub with it?

what is the best financial combination for getting rich with your subs?
like Sadfirst) Find Your Perfect Job > BASE >TLAM > BAMM!

EDIT:how long i can use a single stage of AM?
I can only do so much. Offering the sets in stages makes AM5 $59 per stage. And since you still have to follow the directions, you still can only use each stage for 32 days during each run through of the whole program. The point of the ridiculous sale is random prices... I can't say what it will cost.

The best combination for getting rich doesn't require my subs. It's simply this:

1. Identify a product or service that someone will pay for.
2. Figure out how to achieve your financial goals through offering that product or service, in short, medium and long term goals.
3. Identify each step to each goal (long, medium, short) and then work on each step, in order, without fail.

Otherwise, you probably want TLAM or BASE.

If finances are that much of an issue, perhaps not worrying about buying subliminals and just going after what will make you money would be a wiser choice?
i decided to think more,that's why replying now

(10-18-2013, 02:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can only do so much.

that's appreciated.

(10-18-2013, 02:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The best combination for getting rich doesn't require my subs. It's simply this:

1. Identify a product or service that someone will pay for.
2. Figure out how to achieve your financial goals through offering that product or service, in short, medium and long term goals.
3. Identify each step to each goal (long, medium, short) and then work on each step, in order, without fail

agree with most part of what you are saying
i assume you agree with me that "financial thermostat" plays a key role in this equation.
if my financial thermostat is set to low or even no income,no matter how good my plan is or how smart i am.it will sabotage me again and again.

so let me ask it this way :between TLAM & BASE which one raises financial thermostat more effectively?

and what do you recommend for me considering situation?(it's hard to decide when you don't know what's in the box)

my experience in past days was really strange

after we talked i decided to change plan a little:

before of this, was using ASC for 45 days but reduce it to after 12AM
until i wake up(about 9-10 hours) and playing 3 self made programs about money during the day time

My desktop therapist: for visual image and showing some picture of money with "my money" on them

Mindmaster:for visual affirmation with question's like

why my income is X$?

why is good to have X$ income?

why i deserve X$ income?

or

why i can easily make money with low capital ?

why i'm rich and have good family?

and some other good beliefs about money with my name in most of them and in questions to pass the the subconscious resistance.

subliminal recording system:one simple sentence : "My name" income is X$

a girl who is friend of mine record it.

just one day after that people started to call me and give me new projects,my motivation was in a higher level

and most strange thing was,coding php like a boss for 3 days. didn't left the house for 3days until i hade to. it happened after reading part of Millionaire fastlane when MJ talks about his website which sold and bought again.it was like movie limitless when he finished writing the book!or some of Andrew's experience with BAMM.
i started to design my online game website from scratch to have passive income from it.

(you can read this part as ASC feedback):i think ASC removed some sabotage beliefs within me so i started to go unstoppable with my projects,debug codes more effectively.my social interaction is limited to home and university
and that's enough cause every where i go people are respectful.before ASC i was in high level of social proof with no doubt but now people with ages 2.5X me start to respect me in another level.
my prof asks my help.and uses words to gratitude that i haven't heard except in moviesSmile
girls competing for me in class,ex tries to do me favors,ask me out.it's crazy
that's why i think AM can wait,daddy needs money!

also my whole family started to have more self confidence because of the sub.i may play it for them even i'm not home.