Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fuzzy's BIABW journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys,
About a week an a half ago I started natural awakening and natural grounding meditations and I can say that I have way better understanding the connection between men and women than ever had before Smile

BUT

My subconscious mind have being through alot of bad things and beliefs concering women and social life.
I never kissed a girl
I never had sex with a girl
I have never being out and having enough fun social life
Not much of a talker
and more...

So i have bought BIABW a while ago but didn't give it a serious run before and I saw its script and said that this what I need to kick in my subconscious mind Smile

Yesterday was day 1, I used it the night before while sleeping and the results were amazing.

Here are some things I expirienced yesterday:

day 1

One of the girls that works in the entertainment staff of the hotel I work at, saw me while doing room service and said me "Hey Ariel" with a big smile and than when she was about to leave after 15 seconds she said "You look great flowered". I didn't pay attention when she said that so I asked her like "What you said?" having a smile on me Tongue and she repeated.

Now just to make this clear, We have silly flowered shirts for working so thats what she reffered by flowered. Since I have being wearing this silly shirt at work for more than a year and suddenly she comment it like that I was like in my head Oh I understand you haha.

Another girl that works with me at the snack bar just kept on grinding her ass against my knees lol. I was sitting close to the desk and when costumers would ask for a glass of water or anything she would go between me and the desk instead of going from behind me Tongue also a few times she leaned on me and she kind of pushed her chest against my arm so I could feel her chest in a very obvious way.
Also she was wearing a skirt and one time when we talked ,she was sitting on the chair ( a high chair) and I was standing next to her facing her, My hand was laying on her leg above her knees close to her skirt and I moved my hand on her leg a bit while talking to her and it felt so natural thing and she didn't resist at all (it was like for 15 seconds) After relizing it I felt good that a girl was so comfortable with me for not resisting such a touch.

The bus on the way home was loaded and then I saw two sexy girls and one of the girls sat on the edge seat next to me and I was also sitting on an edge seat next to her and suddenly her friend asked if she can sit on my lap Blush I said Yeah sure. While she sat on me I had a boner Tongue but I kept it cool and not raging one lol. also while she sat on my lap my hand on her side was on her legs resting like I would rest put it on my leg if she would not have being there and playing with the phone on the other hand behind her back.
After a few minutes her girl needed to go out the bus and the guy that sat next to me as well so we went up so he can go out and I sat back on the seat again and the girl, instead of sitting on the free sit on the other side she tried to go to the sit next to me and she squezzed herself to go there, too bad for her because the bus driver pressed the gas and she fell on me and him Tongue Yeah I knew she felt my boner underneath her and I was still like its all natural not freaking even a bit I told her "I see you find me very comfortable that you keep sitting on me" and she was blushing and having a smile and she gigled. I told her silently "You better move to the sit next to me before (moving my head closer to her back) I will open your bra (and with my teeth catching the bra opener) Rawr" she was laughting ans said "ok ok I will move" after a minute or two she was tired and rested her head on my shoulder and weird enough I remembered her from a previous time in the bus and remembered where she needed to go down so I woke her up and she gave me a really strong hug and a kiss to the cheek and she winked at me saying "good night"

The results are amazing for me and this was only day 1 yesterday Tongue
DAY 2
Just came back from work now after working for 14 hours straight.. I am bloody tired Tongue

Nothing too speical happened today but the results are still going on.
A few girls from work who I never had a longer conversation than saying hi to them, started to get interested in me and asked me questions about me.
But I didn't 't make it long conversations because I am still not much of a talker and beside that I was busy at the snack bar at the moment.

Good night Smile
Crazy results man. I will be watching this.
By the way, what do you use for natural awakening and for natural grounding? Thanks.
For natural grounding I mostly use the videos that are recommended by geodude.
And the natural awakening meditation I am using a paid resource but there is a free short version on youtube of the meditation http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxsbijQXq5Y.
(09-26-2013, 09:06 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: [ -> ]For natural grounding I mostly use the videos that are recommended by geodude.
And the natural awakening meditation I am using a paid resource but there is a free short version on youtube of the meditation http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxsbijQXq5Y.

This is helpful bro
(09-26-2013, 11:29 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2013, 09:06 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: [ -> ]For natural grounding I mostly use the videos that are recommended by geodude.

This is helpful bro

Yes, thanks.
DAY 3

Just came to my home after work.
Well today at the evening there was a young hot girl who approached me while I was sitting in the loby bar (most of the people were downstairs at some show for the kids, so not much people in my area)
Now to keep things short (I am tired), I had a really long time flirting with her, about20 minutes, and she was gigling and acting just like the girls in natural grounding videos and I felt a strong connection with her. A connection so strong that in one moment we looked into eachothers eyes in a moment of silence and BOOM I felt strong chills in my body that made me feel sooo good it was like we connected sexually to each other.
Than she went to the toilet and she was there for like 15 minutes and when she came back I asked her for her phone so I can show her a funny article I just red today. I actually did read a funny article so while I opened it I told her that I am searching it and opened her whatsapp and saw an open conversation with a female friend of hers I suppose and I found that she told that I am sexy, sent her a photo of me from the side while I took an order from some guy, her friend didn't think that I am so hot so she told her that I am speical and she told her about that moment when we looked at each others eyes and you won't believe! She felt the same chills as I did.
After that I closed her whatsapp and showed her that article and we had some good laughting (she didn't bother to check on me while I was "searching" for the article)
At the end she litteraly threw her number at me.
I am so glad that I had the guts to sneak into her whatsapp! It could have being just another normal day if not for this.

Good night! Big Grin
(09-27-2013, 02:36 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: [ -> ]DAY 3

Well today at the evening there was a young hot girl who approached me while I was sitting in the loby bar (most of the people were downstairs at some show for the kids, so not much people in my area)
Now to keep things short (I am tired), I had a really long time flirting with her, about20 minutes, and she was gigling and acting just like the girls in natural grounding videos and I felt a strong connection with her. A connection so strong that in one moment we looked into eachothers eyes in a moment of silence and BOOM I felt strong chills in my body that made me feel sooo good it was like we connected sexually to each other.
Than she went to the toilet and she was there for like 15 minutes and when she came back I asked her for her phone so I can show her a funny article I just red today. I actually did read a funny article so while I opened it I told her that I am searching it and opened her whatsapp and saw an open conversation with a female friend of hers I suppose and I found that she told that I am sexy, sent her a photo of me from the side while I took an order from some guy, her friend didn't think that I am so hot so she told her that I am speical and she told her about that moment when we looked at each others eyes and you won't believe! She felt the same chills as I did.
After that I closed her whatsapp and showed her that article and we had some good laughting (she didn't bother to check on me while I was "searching" for the article)
I am so glad that I had the guts to sneak into her whatsapp! It could have being just another normal day if not for this.

Good night! Big Grin

Fuzzy you r becoming sex trump lol
(09-27-2013, 02:45 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2013, 02:36 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: [ -> ]DAY 3

Good night! Big Grin

Fuzzy you r becoming sex trump lol

Haha I am also amazed myself. I feel like a new person. I am a virgin still but fir the first time I am completely not thinking about sex and not even stressed about it. I just feel like it will come and meanwhile I am chilling and having a good time Tongue
In the last two days there was not any girl who didn't show me positive energy except for some barbaric fat girls at the snack bar but who cares lol Tongue
(09-27-2013, 03:16 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: [ -> ]In the last two days there was not any girl who didn't show me positive energy except for some barbaric fat girls at the snack bar but who cares lol Tongue

Lol. I've found that the more I progress, the more irritated reactions I get from any fat girls I encounter. They don't like a man who's progressing because they don't like to progress themselves.

These are the same girls who say things like "I'm beautiful on the inside!"

Thing is, what you're like on the inside has a direct influence on what you're like on the outside. So if you're fat and ugly... you get the idea.
Wow, you've really been getting some great results. I'm excited for you bro!

Spike
Good morning people! Smile
I had a dream about that girl from the bus. I saw that she is going into the bus and searching for me. It was like she wants me to **** her.
I haven't seen her since that night because I finished late at work for the last two days.
I hope I will be able to finish earlier so I will go on the bus at the same time as before.

Yesterday night I was on whatsapp with the girl from the bar. She told me they are leaving tomorrow and she seemed sad for it (she added a sad smile Tongue ) I had a little flirt with her about how comfortable the beds in her room and about the pillows (there are like 5 or 6 pillows on the bed) and that I will beat her in a pillow fight and she told me that if I was there with her I would have lost instead (see where I am going here? Tongue )
I told her good night and she sent me good night with a bunch of hearts and I told her to have sweet dreams and she told me that she definitely going to with a wink smile
I take it that she fantasied about me the whole night Smile
Wow!
I am going to give you a hell of a report today
Currently I am busy at work and being the happiest guy on the planet Tongue
Hey Fuzzy, welcome to the forumSmile

Those are some great results you got there! This is what the program is all about. Looking forward to read your future results.

Thanks

Fonzy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5