Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM and Spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking into the alpha male subliminal, as I want to improve on my motivation and get better with girls, but I have a little bit of a hesitation. I'm becoming more and more spiritual recently and been working on meditating and looking into things of astral projection(ie lucid dreaming) and what one can learn from such occasions, or reaching higher levels of consciousness. I've been recently been sending out love and compassion to all, as that is what I want to be doing. I'm a little worried if I start the alpha male subliminal, i lose my compassion and unconditional love, which I'm trying to reach, as I'm too wrapped up in myself and always being dominant in social situations. Just curious if anybody is spiritual out there and has used the AM track before, and if they would mix for what I am looking for, maybe lifetuneup is better. But I would like to have the better body language of the alpha male. Just curious about your thoughts
This is a great question. I wonder what Shannon can say about this. Can one be an alpha male , be dominant and still be compassionate. It think it's possible but can the sub create that result? Or is a compassion component embedded in the sub?
(09-24-2013, 02:35 AM)nke Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great question. I wonder what Shannon can say about this. Can one be an alpha male , be dominant and still be compassionate. It think it's possible but can the sub create that result? Or is a compassion component embedded in the sub?

Use "Natural Grounding" while on AM for that result. Check out Geodude's journal for info or look it up on google.
Juice box, you have a healthy mindset already. AM will just amplify what you've already done. I started AM in order to better myself in all areas. Who would have thought I have become as spiritual as I am now. All I want to do these days is learn to fill my brain with knowledge, chase my dreams, and crucify my ego. Do it.
If anything, I found AM 5.0 has made me take more responsibility for my spiritual practices and in doing so, I have become less lazy with respect to them and make fewer excuses for my poor behavior. I have become more generous, now giving in excess of 15% of my after tax income to charitable causes. Additionally, I am more likely to look for the good in people, overlooking their flaws because I am more certain of who I am, my intrinsic value, and my impact on the world. My prayer sessions have become longer, more focused, and performed with a purer intention.

If you are spiritual, AM will make you more so. I have become a stronger giver, a more thoughtful lover of humanity, and more fully realized human-being. You can become one too through using AM.
Guys thank you for all your thoughts, I now feel more comfortable starting the Alpha Male subliminal, without losing what I've worked for thus far.
I would have to agree with AJK's assessment. As for Natural Grounding, I strongly recommend against doing that while you're on AM, as it's attempting to do something that AM is attempting to do the reverse of, if I understand it correctly. AM is trying to center a man in his natural masculinity and bring him to a healthy balanced state of strength within himself as a man, and within his masculinity. If you want to do NG, do it after AM.