Subliminal Talk

Full Version: program-wise Testimonials or Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a small suggestion to improve and access the experiences or testimonials posted by forum members on the forum for the program/s they have tried/used. Though there is separate thread created by Shannon for testimonials which has all the testimonials from different members for different programs all at one place, but I thought it will be convenient to arrange these experiences/testimonials program-wise.

For example experiences/testimonials or threads related to ASC be categorized under ASC and may be all the experiences of those which have tried this products be listed there which makes it comfortable for any newcomer to directly go through the experiences of all who have tried that certain program. Like someone new goes through the programs list and when decides to use some products the first thing he would like to know is what are the experiences or feedback of people who have used the program.

In short, like we have the link for all the programs on the store a similar link for experiences/testimonials or entire threads related to respective programs directed towards forum. Check ASC and you have all the experiences related to ASC all under one roof. Check AM and you have everything under AM etc.

Thanks
Yes, they are quite jumbled together.
Each product do have a space for reviews but it appears to be mostly unnoticed.
I agree with you.
I like this idea