Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hey guys I have a couple of great suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys what's up im new to this forum after buying "develop and aura of sexiness" it's great to have access to this powerful resource.

I have a couple of interesting suggestions which you may like to consider:

1.) A sumbliminal for developing a muscular and toned physique
2.) A subliminal to give musicians incredible aural skills so they can identify notes and phrases easily upon listening to them... eg. figure out an entire song by ear on the guitar just by listening to it a couple of times.

Anyway see what you guys think, the second idea, if scripted right would fly off the shelves.
(03-13-2010, 12:35 AM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys what's up im new to this forum after buying "develop and aura of sexiness" it's great to have access to this powerful resource.

2.) A subliminal to give musicians incredible aural skills so they can identify notes and phrases easily upon listening to them... eg. figure out an entire song by ear on the guitar just by listening to it a couple of times.

Anyway see what you guys think, the second idea, if scripted right would fly off the shelves.

For the first one suggestion, I would suggest the extreme Body Building title. I am actually a body builder myself and we co-wrote this title, which I will soon be starting a separate forum group for.

Great idea for the second one. Beginning singing lessons were tough for me.
That actually is a great idea for the second one...

By the way, Andrew, I am thinking there are a number of titles we could set up separate forums for... Alpha Male training comes to mind.
(03-15-2010, 12:39 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2010, 12:35 AM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys what's up im new to this forum after buying "develop and aura of sexiness" it's great to have access to this powerful resource.

For the first one suggestion, I would suggest the extreme Body Building title. I am actually a body builder myself and we co-wrote this title, which I will soon be starting a separate forum group for.

Great idea for the second one. Beginning singing lessons were tough for me.

Body Builder Subliminal: Fascinating idea of having a subliminal to build and motivate to lift weights; Perhaps, there may be a cut-off point; unless we want to look like the 'incredible Hulk.' Tongue