Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 & Awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember in the past, I did not have approach anxiety, at least not consciously. Though when it came time to approach, sometimes I freezed up without even knowing why.

Now I very much do have approach anxiety, I'm afraid, I know I'm afraid. Yet I know that when it comes time to approach, I know I can do it now.

I believe AM5 has helped me get over my denial of my approach anxiety, and while I'm still afraid, I can overcome it
thats kinda like me in first couple stages although.... i was just staying in my room and jerking off lol.

the thing is before the jerking and AM i done countless approaches and all that to any girl range form 5-10 on looks.

just let it settle a little bit . push urself here and there. it will come together soon.

i just decided i wanna have another GO again with girls. when i came right back to school during sept.
i am doing quite well now actually.

its kinad like. before AM - u keep approaching to the point where theres no AA cause u do it everyday but that only fixes the surface
then u run AM- u realize theres more it form the bottom of ur heart. then u still do it here and there
After a bit of AM and pushing urself - u actually over come the idea of AA fully.
Sure enough, although my fear is still somewhat there, I've gotten far bolder and make more direct approaches than before