Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Newcomer and ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm I found out about this website a couple of weeks ago and I downloaded the free ASC to try it out. I've been listening to it for at least 8 hours a day, most of the the days. It's been probably 10 days now. So far so good. I noticed a few things. The first time I listened to ASC with headphones, I could really feel it in my brain. A very real physical sensation, like my brain is actually working hard to process something. A few days later, I also had a headache. Now it doesn't feel as strong or maybe have I just gotten used to it. However, sometimes I still can feel it, like something is entering my brain and my nervous system. It's a physical sensation similar to the one I get when I meditate with binaural beats.

As far a results, self confidence went up. Definitely. As someone who always had self confidence issues, I can tell the difference. And this is just about 2 weeks in. I intend to use ASC for 90 days and see where it takes me. One funny thing is this: before ASC, I knew the reasons why I used to lack self confidence. Now since I've been using this, not only I feel more confident but my brain can't even remember why I used to be so unsure of myself. It's almost feel like thinking about someone else. That's weird.

Anyway we'll see the results that I'll get after 90 days.
Welcome to the board!

My brief run of 32 days on ASC did me wonders.
I noticed i stopped putting myself down completely.
I noticed myself being a lot more comfortable in my skin.
I noticed less hesitation in decision making.
And just generally did everything with absolute conviction.
All in all, just a lot more comfortable doing anything, anywhere, anytime.
Best of all, it feels like you were always this way, like nothing changed and you use to be this awesome always. Works on a the very deepest level.

And i can say that your run of 90 days will be even better!
Yesterday, I was at a business meeting. I didn't know that I would have to stand up and speak in front of everybody. Not a large audience, but still. Usually, I suck at public speaking, I would stutter, fumble, feel nervous, etc. Yesterday, nothing like that happened. I just stood up and spoke, feeling calm, I even made jokes. I actually enjoyed it. My posture was nice and confident. I remember thinking:" I should be feeling nervous but I'm not".

Shannon (or anyone else), please can you explain the following: I intellectually knew that I should be feeling nervous. A part of me was trying to be nervous but my brain couldn't remember any reason why I should be scared of public speaking. Right now I can't even think of any valid reason to be scared of public speaking. 2 months ago (before ASC), I would have given 10,000 reasons.
That's really awesome.
That's a very interesting place to be in. Your subconscious mind has changed its beliefs about confidence but since you haven't seen the proof consciously so I guess your conscious mind hasn't changed yet. The conscious mind will change after you see incidences (or should I say 'references') like that more often.