Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultimate Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there

When I was in Cuba on vacation I noticed someone at the resort who came by himself. He made friends with the entertainment staff but seemed completely free to do what he wanted whenever. I can admire that.

I think this sub is something people might find obvious in themselves and say they are free but, still in a situation like being in our daily lives a lot of us might feel more compelled to go places with others. I think it's quite amazing to have a mindset that feels so free and comfortable with it's actions. A sub like this could be related to OGFS but after you are fearless to want to create freedom would be interesting. This sub would have to attract circumstances that fit the title to make it work but the idea of being able to do anything you want, whenever you want is what i'm trying to say.

Imagine not having pressure and getting on a plane going to the capitals of the world living life. That's a huge indicator of being wealthy.

Thanks

Fonzy