Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Damaged Speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed one of my speakers has been damaged.. It still plays full quality audio though (i.e. youtube videos, mp3 songs..)

My question is though, how would the damaged speaker affect the playback of an ultrasonic subliminal? Or is it affected at all? I noticed only during the more busy parts of a song or video the speaker would faintly crackle. Even higher treble notes contributed to this. anyway... the question remains the same. Anyone have any idea?

I'll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow morning. If the left speaker is affecting the playback of the ultrasonic then I'm only getting one speaker worth of input and should notice the difference. I'll let everyone know tomorrow..
Hmmm.. Personally i would grab myself some new quality speakers. Most likely there is SOME damage to the higher frequency as well.
If there is distortion during "busy" parts of the audio, and since the higher the frequency the faster the voice coil moves, it would make sense that there is damage. It all depends how you damaged it though.
Did you drop it? If so, then it could be anything.
But i guess time will tell. Smile
(09-15-2013, 05:57 PM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed one of my speakers has been damaged.. It still plays full quality audio though (i.e. youtube videos, mp3 songs..)

My question is though, how would the damaged speaker affect the playback of an ultrasonic subliminal? Or is it affected at all? I noticed only during the more busy parts of a song or video the speaker would faintly crackle. Even higher treble notes contributed to this. anyway... the question remains the same. Anyone have any idea?

I'll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow morning. If the left speaker is affecting the playback of the ultrasonic then I'm only getting one speaker worth of input and should notice the difference. I'll let everyone know tomorrow..

Buddy what sound system are you using? I am eager to know your one specaily Big Grin ?
Jonathan, I use Klipsch 2.1 Pro Media Speakers. http://www.klipsch.com/computer-speakers

I didn't sleep well at all last night so I cannot tell if my fatigue is from that or the subliminal.

I'll have to give it another night to test this out. IronSmooth you may be right but I hope you are wrong. These speakers cost me some cash and have great sound... Ill just use my warranty and get a new set if that's what it comes to.

I damaged them probably from loud volume. And those speakers are meant for louder volumes... so I'm confused why this would even happen.
Spiral! Maybe you can switch to headphones for this period of time and see how it affects you. If you don't want to buy new speakers. Hope things are going well.

Thanks

Fonzy
If you notice a difference in the subs effects, it is most likely the speaker, there are no such thing as coincidences. But yes, wait another day to be sure.
Yea that is a little strange, but if you damaged it from loud volume, i can almost guarantee that you damaged it. Sorry bro Tongue
Those look like some SWEET speakers.
It's very interesting but things are fine. My speakers may be damaged on only a certain frequency.

I slept about 9-10 hours last night and waking up I felt slightly fatigued but good. I got the sleep I needed and I felt as expected if the subliminal worked throughout the night. I'll let this go for now.

As far as answering my own question.. it probably all depends on the quality of the speaker. I have quality speakers.. and maybe all it is is a shortage in the wiring.. Either way I'm getting the programming and that's what matters. I'll update again come next stage. I expect around the half way mark through stage 7 of BAMM I'll experience some hardships.. if I don't then something is up.
I feel it every stage, every night.

The best way to tell if the subs are working if you feel like you yourself are changing internally. For me that includes alot of self reflection. I've been through depressing stages and come out on top. And honestly I never feel "normal" when before ever using subs I always did. Like, I was stagnant just doing what I was doing knowing what I knew as best as I could. Now I know more.. because I've been exposed to certain things and forced to deal with and overcome these things by using these subs. That's why I never feel normal. Usually now things are evened out but I'll get depressed still. When I'm not, I'm on top of the world. I don't know for sure but having those divine sensations and feelings are somethings most people don't and can't experience on their own. Something from outside of themselves make them feel that way. When you notice euphoric sensations and "nothing is happening" and it just feels like you are feeling awesome just because, then you know the subs are doing their part.

This is for me and based on other posts on the forum this seems universal. Take it for what it is Smile
(09-17-2013, 07:25 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it every stage, every night.

The best way to tell if the subs are working if you feel like you yourself are changing internally. For me that includes alot of self reflection. I've been through depressing stages and come out on top. And honestly I never feel "normal" when before ever using subs I always did. Like, I was stagnant just doing what I was doing knowing what I knew as best as I could. Now I know more.. because I've been exposed to certain things and forced to deal with and overcome these things by using these subs. That's why I never feel normal. Usually now things are evened out but I'll get depressed still. When I'm not, I'm on top of the world. I don't know for sure but having those divine sensations and feelings are somethings most people don't and can't experience on their own. Something from outside of themselves make them feel that way. When you notice euphoric sensations and "nothing is happening" and it just feels like you are feeling awesome just because, then you know the subs are doing their part.

This is for me and based on other posts on the forum this seems universal. Take it for what it is Smile

That deep. I rarely visit those deep waters. Maybe i just never tried to swim that far.

I'm wondering, when did you first start having these....feelings?
On BAMM on a certain stage? Or earlier...
IronSmooth, Probably half way through my first run of alpha male I caught a glimpse. That was Fall of 2010. Iron it all depends for each person. It depends on how far along you are in your self-discovery.

Larry, that's awesome! I'm at the end of stage 6 and I feel fantastic. I'm automatically assuming stage 7 is going to throw something up in my face. And that's cool. The more pain I go through the better I'll be. Soon enough there won't be anymore pain.
(09-17-2013, 02:14 PM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]IronSmooth, Probably half way through my first run of alpha male I caught a glimpse. That was Fall of 2010. Iron it all depends for each person. It depends on how far along you are in your self-discovery.

Well then i better get started. Smile
Any tips on how to push things along?
For me I lacked serious discipline and the will to succeed. And on a lot of levels still lack the desired level of will and discipline.. but my developed patience is allowing me to go at the pace I need to go for my own growth and not get pissed off when I'm not making changes fast. What changed alot for me though was finding a mentor.. or advisor. This person has helped me by pushing me in the direction I need to go to make the changes I need to make. He is guiding me on the path to true enlightenment and isn't that what everyone is seeking anyway when it comes down to the honest truth? I wish you the best Iron. Patience, Will, Discipline.. and an advisor (or accountability partner). If you have something specific to ask I'd love to try and help. PM me
Thanks brother. Smile
I wish you the very best as well!