Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Custom Subliminal Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Shannon wrote:

I do know that custom orders will only be taken one commission at a time, so I don't bog down and burn out. I also know that they will be very, very expensive. And there will be limits on what I will accept orders for. I cannot afford to spend too much time building customs this year, with all these upgrades to do.

Shannon, I was wondering if you would be willing to give some sort of price range, as I'm not sure what range “very, very expensive” is.

Also, is there an option of what generation is used, i.e. 4G or 5G?

And what does the “base model” include? For example, if the build is in 4G, does that include OE?

I don't mean to pester you here. I understand that custom sub = custom price, and also that there's a possibility you might not build any customs at all, for whatever reason. But before I put too much time and effort into planning my perfect custom sub, I just want to know if I'm already priced out.

Thank you. Wink
Hi Shannon,
More or less mine questions are also the same as mentioned by Ruffian. So I would like to see your reply. Some days before i sent you a couple of mails regarding the reporting delay and the feedback. Please check these mails.
Thanks
I would also like to know a time when you will be accepting requests for custom subs.

(09-15-2013, 11:34 AM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Shannon wrote:

I do know that custom orders will only be taken one commission at a time, so I don't bog down and burn out. I also know that they will be very, very expensive. And there will be limits on what I will accept orders for. I cannot afford to spend too much time building customs this year, with all these upgrades to do.

Shannon, I was wondering if you would be willing to give some sort of price range, as I'm not sure what range “very, very expensive” is.

Also, is there an option of what generation is used, i.e. 4G or 5G?

And what does the “base model” include? For example, if the build is in 4G, does that include OE?

I don't mean to pester you here. I understand that custom sub = custom price, and also that there's a possibility you might not build any customs at all, for whatever reason. But before I put too much time and effort into planning my perfect custom sub, I just want to know if I'm already priced out.

Thank you. Wink

Ruffian, how's it going!

There have been previous posts saying that he can make them in 4 or 5g, and can include any of the new technologies if possible, but obviously that will only happen if there is an opportunity to.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks, Fonzy. I must have missed those posts. Rolleyes
Custom subs can be as custom as you are willing to pay for. Ranging from a simple single stage 4G name embed, to as complex a 5G as I decide I am willing to build (6 stages is possible, but unlikely due to the time required to do it right).

How much is very expensive? I haven't decided exactly what the prices will be yet, because I am so busy in other directions. The best price is the one that achieves the goals of both the consumer and the producer, and I haven't calculated what that is yet. My first inclination is to just say 500%. That would make a single stage 4G custom cost 5x22.95=$114.75, a single stage 5G custom would be $89.95x5=$449.75, a six stage 4G custom would be $298.00x5=$1,490 and a six stage set 5G would be $500x5=$2,500.

I'm not sure of that's enough. There are a lot of factors to consider for pricing. For a custom 5G six stage set, I may need to charge as much as 10 or 15 times what it normally would cost to make it worth my time. I have to consider the amount of time I am spending making money only once, versus building programs that make me money repeatedly. I have to put R&D on hold to build these, and new products, and product upgrades, and everything else. Just like I had to be scarce while I was building Sex Magnet 3.

I also need to prevent myself from burning out, and keep the whole operation going.

When will this be possible? I'm still not sure, but aiming for October/November.

It's still up in the air. What sort of custom jobs are you guys thinking about?
Shannon, I'd be very interested in having you make me a 4G subliminal with my voice recorded in it. It'd probably be a combination of Aura of Sexiness and Luck Magnifier.
Shannon, I would like to see a sub to boost 'Power of determination' which is required for every struggle that goes on in mind when we decide to change something for good. Hope you have read my emails of feedback and custom sub sent to you.
Hey Shannon, I'm looking for Become A Successful Pro Horseplayer. Some things I would like to see included are:

Deservedness
Wealth ceiling destruction
Disconnect from negativity within
Disconnect from negativity from others
Disconnect from fear
Disconnect from greed
Winner's mindset
Ultra success
Motivation
Make good decisions
Process information in an elegant way
Make the best use of available resources
Only bet when I have an edge
Manage money to maximize my advantage
Structure bets to maximize profits
Calm, relaxed, and focused whenever I bet
Record keeping
Continually learning and improving

There might be another couple of things, but that's the bulk of it.

Of course, I'd like it in 5G, single stage. And I'd be willing to pay up to $1,000 for as much of your technological wizardry as you could include at that price. I'm looking for fast and effective, not gentle.

I don't expect exclusivity if you build this. You would be more than welcome to offer this in your store at the regular 5G price. I think this script would function well, as is, with poker playing. And with slight modifications (changing “bet” to “trade,” and adding content related to improving timing of entry and exit points of trades) you'd have an upgraded program for traders/speculators. As a matter of fact, when I start getting awesome results with this, I'll point some horseplayers in your direction. I'd also love to give you some very specific, and documented, testimonials!

This sub would be very important to me. I am very serious, for several reasons, about succeeding at this enterprise. I expect to work as hard as any other successful entrepreneur or professional. It's just my pesky subconscious...

Thank you for your consideration. Smile
Shannon, the price estimates you gave are they for name embeds or for full customs orders?
The price estimates are for customs. In the future I will not be differentiating between name embeds and full customs. You want X Gen Y stage, the price is Z. Name embed or whatever else change. I'm too pressed for time to do it any other way at this point. Most of the time spent on the change will be spent on rebuilding the program either way, and a rebuild will require almost the same amount of time regardless. It's a little more expensive for name embeds only, but balances out requests for things like personal vocals and multi-stage sets.
Thanks for the answer Shannon. Another question, what's the maximum number of titles we can combine in a single stage custom?