Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Female vs Feminist Views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i have been doing a lot of reading on the subject of Alpha Females. Mostly because my sister is looking to get the Alpha Female Sub. She understands the Alpha Male, and is currently dating one. She doesn't always like being told what to do but that is the nature of the Alpha Male and she understands that. But here is where i'm a little unsure of as in what to do.

Will she turn into a bossy dominating female and have a hard time being lead in the relationship, or will she still be compatible to date an Alpha Male?

I HATE Feminism, (created and run by homosexuals) ruined most of todays male youth by conditioning them to be more feminine. But mostly they conditioned females to be more independent and simply not to rely on males. Which is a huge problem. Men love vulnerable women, and love taking care of them. Their vulnerability is what is attractive in the first place.

I read the Alpha Female description and i'm just hoping to get some insight on the "dominant" part of the sub. I hope my sis wont turn into a dominating evil feminist hahaha. Thanks for the feedback.
Are you for real?! x.x Sorry, I can not comment past that, a ginormous "feminist" diatribe from someone who is totally not feminist is being averted here. This person would call me feminist though because I'm an independent woman.
Ultimately, a woman must choose what she wishes to experience on her own. If she prefers a man to lead her, then she will be happy being led by him who leads.

Alpha Female is designed, much like Alpha Male, primarily with the emotional health of the user in mind. Improving one's emotional health naturally makes them stronger.

What will happen if a woman is dating a strong man (Alpha) and she uses Alpha Female? She will determine internally who is the stronger, and then act accordingly. If he is stronger, she will respect that. If she is, chances are she will move on.

A genuine alpha male has nothing to worry about in this situation. Genuine alpha means he is his own leader, and those who follow his lead do so because they admire and respect him. He does not need others to follow in order to be who or what he is, or maintain his sense of self esteem, self respect, self worth or validity.

If I meet a strong, intelligent, self capable, self validating woman of accomplishment, values and skill, does it threaten me? No, on the contrary I am attracted, because I can admire and respect such a woman, and she is going to be worth my time and energy.

Alpha Female is designed to make a woman healthier, stronger, more self capable and in general better, just as AM is designed to do for men. It does this in a different way, but the end goal is the same, even if the end result must be different because men and women are naturally different.

If I am understanding you, you seem to be worried that your sister will become stronger than you, or her boyfriend. Instead of worrying, why not make yourself grow to the point that you have no such worries?
Lol no i'm not worried for myself.

I'm worried she will move on and leave her boyfriend because he is already the dominant one, and if she becomes more dominant, she wont like being told what to do.
Ill let her decide though. Thanks Shannon.

AbiDrew85 Am i not entitled to my opinion? It is your choice if you want to let my post bother you.
Am i wrong and you are right? Or is this all subjective?
I should of made myself more clear, i like the idea of an independent woman. Minus all the feminist views. In fact, i am attracted to independent women, no neediness is perfect. Vulnerability is good too though.
I don't understand why an independent individual like you would get upset over a post that has nothing to do with you. Its just a belief, like politics. Everyone has their opinion, why get so upset?? I might of come on a bit hateful but honestly i don't care nearly as much as it looks like. I though maybe i could get a couple more replies if i included a title with little more emotion. Lol i guess it worked.

Please, don't take this the wrong way, but this was a post about the sub, mainly to Shannon. Why not just continue scrolling?

Serious question. When did you start seeing eye to eye with feminist views? I never met one. Would like to hear about that, im very open minded.

I read some of your journals, i like how you shamelessly revealed your real sexuality. Looks like you are making progress. Oh and aren't you glad you found this site Big Grin
I fail to see how being a submissive bisexual is at all a brave thing to disclose? I thought guys thought that's what all girls secretly were. Wink

What have you never met? As for feminist views I'm afraid you'll have to talk to someone else. My views are my views and I refuse to allow myself to be classified.