Subliminal Talk

Full Version: diffirent subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
Ok so I have a program that flashes subliminals on my computer screen and I have been using way too many subliminals and hypnosis training from 3+ producers. Now I understand that that is wrong and I am only going to listen to BWE for a while while I rest for 90 days. I was just wondering if I should stop the flashing messages as well? or are these ok?

Thanks in advance
(09-11-2013, 10:06 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
Ok so I have a program that flashes subliminals on my computer screen and I have been using way too many subliminals and hypnosis training from 3+ producers. Now I understand that that is wrong and I am only going to listen to BWE for a while while I rest for 90 days. I was just wondering if I should stop the flashing messages as well? or are these ok?

Thanks in advance

Hi kwamezzie
I have been using mindmaster flashing subliminals in my monitor for few months... it works ..but I am kinda auditory sensitive .. and I started to use universal mind meditations 2 from Brain sync and then I found Subliminal-shop. Subliminal-shop is the best and everyone is very helpful. I still use flash part but I use it only when I don't listen anything and of course not immediately. I took at least half an hour gap than watch my monitor with those.

Another alternative technique can be using those affirmations in the monitor simultaneously using your subliminal via headphone - but it is a hypothetical non-tested technique. Moreover, make sure both your visual and audio subliminal are related to each other. It should not be contradictory.

Best of luck
Jonathan
(09-11-2013, 02:08 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 10:06 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance

Hi kwamezzie
I have been using mindmaster flashing subliminals in my monitor for few months... it works ..but I am kinda auditory sensitive .. and I started to use universal mind meditations 2 from Brain sync and then I found Subliminal-shop. Subliminal-shop is the best and everyone is very helpful. I still use flash part but I use it only when I don't listen anything and of course not immediately. I took at least half an hour gap than watch my monitor with those.

Another alternative technique can be using those affirmations in the monitor simultaneously using your subliminal via headphone - but it is a hypothetical non-tested technique. Moreover, make sure both your visual and audio subliminal are related to each other. It should not be contradictory.

Best of luck
Jonathan

Thank you very much Jonathan. I am using a program called subliminal power 2, may you have heard of it. I have been using it for a while but I don't believe I am seeing results. I believe it is because I have been using way too many subliminal programs and technologies at the same time for too long. So I will use the subliminal power 2 and when my 90 days is up I will listen to the audios I purchased with subliminal-shop and make sure they are all the same. Thank you very much for your help and wisdom, I really appreciate it!