Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5.0+AOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey all, long time lurker but first time poster here. 29 year old male. I am a musician and have some experience putting out my own records over the years, as well as mixing other bands work and was a session guitarist for a number of years in Toronto.

I've been using some of Shannon's subliminals along with some other things over the years, mainly Cory Skyy's magnet mindset, which many of the other guys on here have experience with. I've always had trouble staying in a relationship as I get rather bored quickly and I'm not reaching the caliber of women that I would really like to be with. I can count on not even one hand how many somewhat serious (more than a month) relationships I've had in my life.

When it comes to girls I really like, I've experienced some neediness in the past which has prevented me from dating them. Pretty much all the women I've ever ended up "dating" I haven't really been too interested in them, frankly.

I had bought AOS and Alpha Male 5.0 intending to start them earlier this year, but then got sidetracked when I got sick for awhile and got a bunch of gigs thrown my way for my music stuff. Girls were the last thing on my mind.

I started Alpha Male 5.0 at the beginning of the month, and added in AOS last week. Typically I will leave AM playing as I sleep, and play AOS when I'm doing my music work during the day or when I'm commuting on my Ipod. I'd say about 8+ hrs of AM and 4-6 hrs of AOS a day so far.

I have to be honest, I read a lot of testimonials and such on here, so I sort of have an idea of what to expect.

One thing I've noticed so far. AM hasn't really hit me all that hard yet, from what I can gather. I haven't really detected anything or feel anything after listening to the subliminal. I feel like women should be qualifying themselves to me, but I've sort of already always felt that way, I think anyways. I get weird dreams about various aspects of my personality in the past. Things I was into but not so much anymore, or things I was embarrassed about.

AOS as soon as i listened to it the first time, I felt great, totally confident and ready to take on the world.

I have noticed over the last week, especially on Monday, eye contact is coming my way. People are generally friendlier. I went to the mall on Monday and it was unreal. Basically from the moment I walked in, everyone both male and female just looked at me. I thought I had food on my face or something. When I was eating my lunch at the mall food court, some girl obviously tried to make eye contact with me as she was walking by and i just looked right back at her as i was eating, she turned away and looked again. All in the span of maybe 2 seconds. On Monday some old lady who was on the same bus as me kept smiling at me for no reason.

Yesterday as I was walking down my street I also noticed some people in cars, both male and female were smiling at me, or just staring. Maybe its because I'm looking for the signs, I'm not really sure yet, but I've felt pretty good so far on this journey.
Oh another funny thing. Last week when I was taking public transit, this girl sat down right beside me and i could tell that she was trying to muster up enough confidence to say something to me, I could just sense her nervousness. She gets up to get off at her stop and her face was beet red, I kid you not. This could be a coincidence i guess, but maybe not Big Grin
(09-11-2013, 09:13 AM)justint27 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh another funny thing. Last week when I was taking public transit, this girl sat down right beside me and i could tell that she was trying to muster up enough confidence to say something to me, I could just sense her nervousness. She gets up to get off at her stop and her face was beet red, I kid you not. This could be a coincidence i guess, but maybe not Big Grin

Hey Justin, how's it going.

Fellow musician here.

Why not just say hello to the girl who sat next to you on the train?
(09-11-2013, 09:38 AM)TheGraduate Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 09:13 AM)justint27 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh another funny thing. Last week when I was taking public transit, this girl sat down right beside me and i could tell that she was trying to muster up enough confidence to say something to me, I could just sense her nervousness. She gets up to get off at her stop and her face was beet red, I kid you not. This could be a coincidence i guess, but maybe not Big Grin

Fellow musician here.

Hey man, I wasn't really attracted to her to be honest. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if this girl was really interested in me. I'm still worried about looking stupid, I guess. I know i just need to let go and not give a fuck and this is why i wanted to do AM 5.0.
(09-11-2013, 10:11 AM)justint27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013, 09:38 AM)TheGraduate Wrote: [ -> ]

Fellow musician here.

Hey man, I wasn't really attracted to her to be honest. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if this girl was really interested in me. I'm still worried about looking stupid, I guess. I know i just need to let go and not give a **** and this is why i wanted to do AM 5.0.

She was probably interested
Overall I felt pretty good today, felt a bit down. Monday was definitely the on fire day for me for some reason, the past couple days I haven't been getting as many stares.

Went and grabbed some pizza for dinner, the girl behind the counter looked at me kind of shockingly. Not sure what that was all about.

I feel very calm apart from being a bit down. Very calm and a bit hollow.

I had a recruiting manager for RBC (bank here in Canada) the past few days desperately try to get a hold of me for a job interview for a position I don't even remember applying for. Only problem is its a group interview, and i wasn't really interested in qualifying myself to them in that sort of situation with my experience (I'd be a good ten years older than the rest of the candidates). After emailing me 5 times, I actually straight up told him if it wasn't an amazing deal, i wasn't really interested. Thanks but no thanks. I just felt like I had control of the situation in a way and it felt good.

Had another girl sit beside me on the way home today. She kind of arched her legs off to my side. She was kind of average. Our bodies were touching though and I gotta tell you, it felt really comfortable. Weird thing is I did not sense her looking at me, but I do know that women's feet/legs are a good indicator of interest.

I gotta be able to open a girl on public transport eventually. I'm scared to death still to do it.

I still don't know whether I'm paying more attention to the eye contact and stuff going on around me or whether the subliminals are actually working for me already this quick (a week and a half).
Day 13
Interesting day today.

I seem to be bouncing between moments of no confidence and moments where I feel on top of the world, all in the same day.

Took the public transit to the mall, to clear my head a bit and to grab some dinner. This hot latina with her friend starts eyeing me like crazy on the bus. I mean literally every time I looked at this girl, shes looking right back at me, even when she's continuing to talk to her friend. The bus was completely packed too, so I'd see her peering through other people looking at me. I'm pretty sure the subliminal is at work, since I've never noticed anything like this before. Girls (not a lot of attractive ones sadly) were all sitting around me too. It was too weird.

Anyways I went and walked around the mall, then enjoyed my dinner in the food court. I'm just about to finish and I see the latina girl and her friend out of the corner of my eye and they noticed me. I heard her whispering to her friend - then they sat behind me.

I would've approached but I still have huge approach anxiety. Most of the girls in my past I've met through friends or work, so I've never really gone up to a stranger chick and started chatting her up.

Another thing I noticed from running the AM subliminal at night are the dreams. I've never had so many dreams in my life. I'm having dreams then waking up at least 5-7 times a night.
Day 15 Stage One

The past day and this morning I've been having a lot of mental flashbacks and thinking about my past when I was in high school. I felt like I was "sleepwalking" in those years and they just kind of passed me by. There were so many girls that I could have had, but I never did anything to make it happen. I was just lacking confidence in myself. It also didn't help that I was nearly 300 pounds, due to other things that were going on in my life.

The way I was raised, I was the youngest and my older brother would always say demeaning things to me so I grew up thinking I was a messed up kid because I didn't listen to the same music as every one else. I was a messed up kid because until I was in high school i had very few friends. My brother used to spread untruthful rumors about me around our elementary school so no one would want to be around me. I was extremely depressed internally.

This one girl at my job back then (when I was about 16-19) started to get extremely physical with me and basically wanted to fuck, but her bf of 5 years worked there too and I was pretty close to him as well. I'm not sure if she was using me to get back at him or what. I didn't want to get involved in that whole thing.

The fact that this girl wanted me so bad and got extremely physical in front of everyone, not to mention the fact that she was one of the hottest girls that worked there caused all the other females in the workplace to want me, and literally I ended up getting physical with basically every girl there and made out with a few, but never ended up taking action sexually. It was basically no work on my part. I could have easily fucked every single one of those girls at that time and didn't have to recite lines, didn't have to act confident, didn't have to do anything other than to be me, only because this other chick found me attractive.

Value is powerful.
So here I am almost two years later...

I have listened to AOS almost every single night in those two years. Did AM for one run as well. I also have listened to BIATBW on and off, but AOS, almost every single night, with a couple days off here and there.

I have gone through some extreme mental and physical changes.
This was me before (3 images):
http://imgur.com/AzYoaco
http://imgur.com/mcJtUy4
http://imgur.com/jHcNpBl

Me now (5 images):
http://imgur.com/If7ZxQH
http://imgur.com/ftEQePS
http://imgur.com/hjEE7EH
http://imgur.com/8WjoebI
http://imgur.com/nEsMlRD

Some things Ive noticed that have changed since doing AOS
-think a lot about hygiene and fashion
-as soon as I walk into a room, 9 times out of 10 I am the hottest guy and get lots of stares in my direction, from both guys and girls
-have had a number of random girls come up and try to start convos with me in the mall, bus or on the street, have had a couple ask for my number.
-get a comment about my hair from a random stranger almost everyday. Last summer when i was coming out of a store, a girl shouted out of her car "I love your hair".
-No one ever sits beside me on the bus, train, or subway. If they do, it's the last seat taken and its always an old lady or a smelly guy. If its an attractive woman she will stand.
-Total mind shift on the way that everything in human nature is so visual and dependent on looks.
-Have a hard time getting a job after the interviewer meets me. Interviewer is usually flustered or intimidated.
-Even had an old lady (70+) try to pick me up on the bus at the beginning of my journey. Lots of cougars with wedding rings staring seductively.
-Can get lots of numbers and girls talking to me, but things dont last or most aren't interested in more than sex.
-Feel alienated from the world a bit but in a different way.
-Am extremmeeely picky about women. I will talk to all sorts of women on a platonic level but am now only interested in top top shelf women.
-My favorite activity is going to the mall. I go once a week at least. I'm in Toronto now and even at Toronto Eaton Centre, I get recognized by store staff.
-Ordering food, usually the girl types in the order wrong, is visibly flustered, or gives me incorrect change.

Thats just some of the things anyways. My whole mindset has changed since the beginning of this journey. Im much more true to myself and I'm not easily bent by others opinions. Last summer I had some guy making fun of my "tight white pants" on the street. I realize these sorts of things stem from their own insecurities now.

BTW, I am 31 years old now.
Sweet dude congrats on the growth. You look good with that style! Thanks for coming back and sharing your story wtih us, Plus it's pretty sweet to hear feedback from using one sub for two years and not switching like most users do i think.
(04-27-2015, 08:16 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet dude congrats on the growth. You look good with that style! Thanks for coming back and sharing your story wtih us, Plus it's pretty sweet to hear feedback from using one sub for two years and not switching like most users do i think.

Hey Rayhon,
No problem. I'm trying to decide on a different sub this summer but I honestly feel that right now I'm in a really great place. The only thing thats lacking right now is it is tough as shit for me now to find a decent job. I have interviewed with at least 20 different places since the new year. Mostly for managerial jobs in retail (that has been my background until two years ago).

I'm working P/T at a store at the moment and the few hours a week I'm there, they seem to want nothing to do with me, people seem afraid to talk to me, and they give me the minimum amount of hours. A co-worker has come straight out and said "what are you doing here? you don't belong here".

I didn't think the physical changes were as big as they are until I was going through some old pics on my harddrive - the changes were pretty gradual.
(04-28-2015, 03:49 AM)justint27 Wrote: [ -> ]A co-worker has come straight out and said "what are you doing here? you don't belong here".
Sounds like you have achieved supernova star status and the vast majority of people cannot handle that (you are too bright!). Perhaps try 'intentionally' toning everything down for interviews.
(04-28-2015, 04:09 AM)"Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 03:49 AM)justint27 Wrote: [ -> ]A co-worker has come straight out and said "what are you doing here? you don't belong here".
Sounds like you have achieved supernova star status and the vast majority of people cannot handle that (you are too bright!). Perhaps try 'intentionally' toning everything down for interviews.

I dunno about that. Maybe. I do feel like I'm out of place though.

You mean my clothes? I've gone in in a variety of things, tweaking my different outfits to see if the reaction is any different. I have gone in a suit, chinos and a white or blue collared shirt, blazer, t-shirt and jeans, white collared shirt and jeans, doesn't seem to make a difference, the reaction is generally the same. I no longer own ill fitting clothing or anything that looks "tired and washed out" so that's out of the question - I threw all the old stuff out.

As far as my personality for interviews, I noticed last week when I had an interview for an assistant management position, I automatically assumed a relaxed authoritative presence when talking to the woman. I automatically take up space, legs spread far apart or crossed in a figure four.

I am very relaxed and no longer go into interviews scared or in a panic for what to say, which might throw some people off, but I think that has more to do with me going to so many of them that I don't even give a crap anymore.
Your appearance is a lot better and I'm amazed you listened to AOS for two years without wanting to try other subs. You deserve to sizzle in the presence of womenCool

Do you have many dating opportunities or women approaching you? even if you're not that interested in them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5