Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Theron's Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got to know about Shannon's products via another forum that I frequent and I am always interested in trying new technologies. Luckily, the madness sale happened about the same time so I got hold of a Aura of Sexiness and Friends with benefits program along with the Free ASC.
I ran AOS and Friends with benefits program 8 hours each for about 34 days and did not notice much difference the whole time.
After a week's gap I started ASC since last morning.I got my first results this morning. I had a lot of Eye contact with girls at my workplace. Girls who look away were making eye contact and smiling. I had more smiles and contact today than the whole of last 3 months.I felt so much at ease smiling back where as typically I am preoccupied with my thoughts, food or something else...
Gotta say there is something to this ASC. and The free stuff is waay more powerful than the paid ones...

BTW
Sleep is so hard with the ultrasonics on, that I have red eye in the morning...
ASC is 5G so it's more powerful.AOS and friend with benefits are 4G and you
used them at the same time.Plus Attract your perfect friends with benenfits
takes time to manifest the results.

Don't use 5G with other subliminals.

You can listen during the day or try the masked tracks at night.
Attract Your Fried With Benefits is designed to be used by itself. It typically takes 4 to 6 months to get results from that type of program. So don't jump to conclusions about how powerful they are. Atrract Your Perfect Lover has changed my whole life, and continues to impact me in direct and obvious ways, whenever she is around. (Most major relationship of my entire life, 4 years, and even after we split, there is no sex like sex with her.)

You have to understand how the program is intended to work and use it properly before you decide what you think of how powerful it is.
So I have been using ASC for a few months now and recently realized that one of the speakers was out. I use the ultrasonics when I sleep and thus didn't get to know soon enough.
I got it sorted a few days ago and sleep has been very hard... I feel tired when I wake up.

On the bright side, I asked out an acquaintance out on a date so easily. there was no effort or resistance. It came so easy... This would have been very hard if not impossible in the past. Planning to go on AM 6.0 if possible this new year, until then will ride the ASC every day
Are you still using Attract Your Friend With Benefits sub? would have been cool to see what it done for you.
No I stopped it once I Started ASC cuz it is 5G
So I got a new pair of speakers and have been listening on speakers for about 7 hours and with earphones for about 3 hours a day.
ASC continues to surprise me. I catch myself being different that I used to be... for ex when I got a call today, instead of screaming my head of thinking it is a spam call, I stayed polite and discovered it wasn't a spam call and in fact turned out to be a work related opportunity. I don't lose my confidence that easily any more and I can smile easily... I hope to use it for another month and later on turn to Luck magnifier and ultra success for next six months...
5g ASC is a very powerful Rolls Royce Jump Starter pre-requiste free program, and I am planning to use it for a full 96 days to defrag my brain properly - then other subs will work more quickly as a result of the initial clearing out of gremlins that I did not know were residing in my mind. I am about half-way through. 3 months can zip by. ASC has changed my body language in ways that people around me seem to like.
I started using Luck magnifier about a month ago with a plan to use it for 3 months at least. So far I have had near miss in being lucky, which is a change from not being in the picture at all. For ex: In the past I have never won in any contest, But just last week I almost won something good, which feels is like progress. I have been using only ultrasonics, 8 hours during sleep and 3-4 more during waking state with earphones. Two days ago I switched to trickling stream for night and day listening and I have had two nights filled with weird wildish dreams. I have been exhausted in the morning and seem to need more sleep!!! I did not have this when I started Luck Magnifier on Ultrasoncis... maybe I respond better to trickling stream... in either case I will continue for 2 more months and see how ti works...
crazy dreams continue, even when I take a short nap with the trickling streams on, I have the same type of crazy dreams, they are not scary but very odd in the sense, I never ha this kinds of dreams before, ever... anyone else faced this before?
2 months so far with luck magnifier and I don't see any changes/progress in my daily life... pondering whether to stick for one more month or switch to something else?