Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Anger Management"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anger Management: I believe the title does an injustice to this subliminal product. When I read this title, I interpret it as “you'll still have anger, this product will help you stuff it down.” It is such a turn-off for me, that I never even bothered to read the product description until now. I also did a search of the forums, and didn't find results of anyone posting about using this sub.

I have sort of “organically” come to the point of thinking it might be good for me to address anger in myself. So finally I took a look at the product description for Anger Management. It seems ideal for my needs, and I've put it on my “to do” list. I don't even know if I can wait 'til the next ridiculous sale to have a go with it.

My suggestion would be to call it something like “Disconnect from Anger and Frustration.” Those terms are taken directly from the product description, and to me, cast it in a much more positive light.
I like that, "Disconnect from Anger and Frustration".

Or "Let Go Of Anger"
I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for your feedback. Probably a good idea to consider renaming it, as I think a lot of people probably have the "anger management means you have to stuff your anger down" point of view. This program definitely does not do that.
Good idea.