Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Gay Alpha Male
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last month I decided to make the change in my life and to stop being so passive. I purchased Gay Alpha Male 6 and began listening to the first recording. Initially I noticed that I was a little tired each morning, like I was tossing and turning all night. That gave way to an emotional roller coaster - up one minute, down the next. Still, stayed with the recording. Today I begin the second level. Not sure what to expect but hoping for some positive changes. Would be nice to be "that guy." Anyone else using this series? Any insights/advice? Haven't started socializing yet, still trying to build interest in that aspect.
Hi, Gary. It'll be nice to finally hear from someone using the version for gay men. By all means, please do keep a journal. It shouldn't be all that different than the experiences the straight guys have.
(09-07-2013, 04:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Gary. It'll be nice to finally hear from someone using the version for gay men. By all means, please do keep a journal. It shouldn't be all that different than the experiences the straight guys have.

Shannon - will do. Just started phase 2, sleeping better and feel a little lighter. Will update post after a couple more weeks (more to say). Thanks for touching base.
Cool, Gary, looking forward to it. Smile
Have been using Gay Alpha Male for almost two months now. The second month (Stage 2) began in a similar way to month one. Trouble sleeping, seemed to always be a little angry, somewhat aggressive. I have only a couple of days remaining on stage two and things look a bit different. I am noticing that I feel more comfortable in my skin, a little more confident in myself. My walk is slower, stronger and I seem to be standing a little taller. Guys at the gym who would never speak to me before are coming over now, starting conversations (A list guys). Overall, I am looking forward to where the next couple of months will lead. Already feel a greater sense of self than ever before.
Start Gay Alpha Male Stage 3 tonight. Finished the month of Stage 2 on a great note. Stage 2 brought more, very subtle changes. For the first couple of weeks I was on edge, a little wired. The third week I felt a little quieter. This last week I seemed to wake up every day in a wonderful mood, full of optimism. I even stopped smoking cigs, just put them down (have smoked for years but doesn't seem to fit me any longer). I look forward to my workouts at the gym, going to work, mixing with people. Begin Stage 3 tonight, staying open to the positive changes.
Gary, I have noted that addictions and dependence on drugs (including alcohol and nicotine) seem to diminish a lot with AM because it apparently deals with some of the root causes of using them. I never had a problem with using alcohol... I used it as a social lubricant on occasion, or I would drink because everyone else was drinking. Never aiming to get drunk. I did find that once I had my two beers I would be very easy for people to talk into a third and fourth, and then I couldn't drive... which frustrated me, because I hate wasting time...

After running AM5, I just stopped drinking altogether. No more need to. In the year and a half since then I have had a sip of champagne at my cousins wedding during a toast - specifically at his request, and a few sips of a very high end Irish whiskey because my friend wanted me to experience the flavor. Nice taste, very smooth, nice to smell, but no need to drink even 1/8th of the one shot he bought me. No need, no desire, even when I am the only one in a crowd not drinking. I'm plenty strong enough and confident enough not to drink.

Perhaps smoking was like that for you. In any case, congratulations on putting that down. It's a much better life without it.
Ending the year (2013) with Gay Alpha Male 5 on my player. I leave it running almost 24/7 as I am in and out of the apartment enough to not get blasted all the time. I can set it and forget about it until time to change the recording.

Did not get the upset from this month's changeover (noticed it with 1-4, less as I got further along). Have started noticing myself responding differently to things. Where once someone would get me pissy or upset from something they did or said, now I just shrug it off and realize it isn't me, it's them. I have started feeling stronger in my convictions and what does and doesn't work for me in this life.

Purchased the recommended book about dating (Double your Dating, David DeAngelo). Admit to not starting the read at this time. I am not necessarily looking for a date or partner right now. Probably still unraveling the bad experiences I have had in my life with dating (male and female).

My main outlet is the gym, which is a good thing as it keeps me in shape (not bad for 54). I think about going out occasionally but after working and taking care of necessary responsibilities, usually don't want to bother with people. Plan on making more of an effort, but important to find age appropriate people. Kinda hard as most people my age are a mess - LOL.
The point of those books is not to find you a partner, but to help your subconscious better understand what an alpha male is...
OK, month 6 is in the player and I am starting to feel a lot more settled with myself. The past few months have provided some welcome changes with my outlook.

The first few months seemed a bit hard for me. Each monthly changeover caused sleep disruption, edgy attitude, and often a more introspective attitude. I found myself saying less but taking in more from my surroundings (work, social, home, etc.). That has seemed to ease up a bit with month 6.

The changeover this month was relatively seamless. No sleep interruptions, no edgy attitude. I feel more comfortable with myself and my opinions. While I may not rush my words into a conversation, I definitely won't shy away from saying what I think. It feels good to have this type of confidence in myself.

Work is ever changing for me (massage therapist). I am always learning new things and working to grow myself and my practice. I have always had good confidence while working, but more so at this point. I am actually planning my future now, instead of taking it one day at a time. Feeling a certain level of excitement about a more positive outlook for myself.

I have purchased David DeAngelo's book but have only read a small portion thus far. Will make it more of a point to read as Shannon mentioned that the book isn't to find a partner but to reinforce behavior.

At this point, I will say that the Gay Alpha Male series has been most helpful to me. It has given me a stronger sense of myself, a greater confidence. Only way to go a this point is forward.
Not so much reinforce behavior as to help define for the subconscious mind what alpha is. It is of course going to be a little different for a gay man, and I'm sure you can figure out how. The other book, by Alexander, is much more on point for this.

I suggest you run the program through a second time. You sound like you would benefit from 2-3 runs through it.
Congrats Gary on your usage of Alpha Male for Gay Men. I ironically,I'd wanted to use Alpha Male for Gay Men for quite awhile,I did indeed purchased it ,when one of the "Ridiculous Sales" was on last jan/february of 2013,alas around that time I had the oppurtunity to purchase BAMM March 14th 2013 and did so(BAMM= Become A Multi-Millionaire) and am now about to begin stage 12 of this amazing set. I've owned Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men since then but cant not use it in tandum with BAMM or any other program until AFTER the goal of BAMM is reached. SO my alpha set has been sittinging my computer ever since. Once I've completed with BAMM,as it were when ever that will be then its ON with the 6 stage Alpha Set,Gary!
I have my heart set on utilizing Alpha Male V6( the new higher version of Alpha Male) if it exists at that time for Gay Men. As a Natural Alpha that I am ,I've simply continued to develop MYself on many levels in my alphaness and over all life,alike. BAMM has helped in many ways in these aspects. Nice to see/know that theres another Gay Man here,period!and one whose willing to take the bold plunge into the far reaches of Alpha Male 5. more power to ya Gary. Bear Man,Keith.
(I can usually be found in the BAMM section of da Forum. NO Other sublimial company has a forum/blog or anything close to what Indgo Mind Labs has and does!!)
I've updated my profile on another site and shared with other Gay men that if they are truly serious and truly desiring to shift from beta to Alpha that I KNOW of somethings to get them there! If contacted by such Gay Men I will direct them here to this site and your forum renderings. Lord knows we need more Alpha's on da Planet Period! that too and especially amoung gay men,in power strength wisdom and insight. To TOP it all off,I swear 80% of the Men on this planet are bottom's,Gay or Str8. Grinzzz. I swear. damn!