Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with X124 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded X124 and I don't hear anything. In fact, its a ultrasonic version as I can clearly hear the speakers cracking when I turn them up.

What's happening? I thought X124 was a masked track ?
X124 is ultrasonic. It is X24 and X36 that do not come in ultrasonic.
on x124 with the volume up you can clearly hear static and hot sex sounds and voices..... the sound is very much like in a car listening to a radio station too far away where faint garbled voices come through static.... my question is, these sounds are not ultra sonic are they? they are regular frequency but just very low volume? is that why the file is silent? because it is low volume and staticky? if its "ultrasonic" why do I hear static and faint garbled voices?

I am sincere here not trying to be smart ass.... what am I hearing with volume turned up? is there an ultra sonic sound that corresponds to the garbled audio that I hear? why is there very faint low volume on it all if its ultra sonic?

perhaps I am just too ignorant of silent ultra sonics to understand...
You're not suppose to hear it. Find a sensible volume that you can't hear ANYTHING and leave it there. The whole idea of ultrasonic is that you can't hear it. Read through the "FAQS".