Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleeping Headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct subforum but since it is a general discussion of subliminal & brainwave entrainment products I figured this would fit:

I want to optimize my subliminal usage during sleep time, so I want to find away to listen to the masked tracks over headphones rather then using ultrasonic over speakers.

Which sleeping headphones would you recommend?

I've read some reviews about sleepphones, bedphones, tooks, etc but i'm not convinced yet. I'd like to find ones with bluetooth connection aswell rather then cable.
I use a shure se215 together with a sansa clip. Works very well for me.
I have the sleepphones and they work pretty well. They are comfortable even sleeping with your ear to the pillow. The cord is kinda annoying but bluetooth is going to require batteries or some form of charging so I think I would prefer just to have the cable anyways. I've found that they slip around my head during my sleep but I usually just readjust them when I notice they are not quite fitting right. I've also noticed that there appear to be some cheap Chinese versions of them now on ebay for $20.
I picked up a pair of medium (onesizefitsall) and large sleepphones. The large is definitely too big for the average person and the speakers fall out of place. The mediums fit me well and the speakers did not move around at all for me. However, unfortunately sleeping with any kind of headphones for me seems to keep me up or have me wake up at random times during my sleep.

If you can deal with the stuff around your ears and back of head, I would recommend the sleepphones as they are the best quality ones I have seen out of all the options. Just didn't work for me.