Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Self Confidence/self Esteem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like some advice regarding these subs.

which would be more effective in making me more assertive (putting people in their place when needed I have a fear of confrontation) and also make me more outgoing

I tend to focus too much inwards and how I feel. I also concern myself too much with how other perceive me.

I do have confidence issue but would like to know if SE would be more suitable in helping me
Sounds like an AM issue to me...
hi Sarge

been through AM that didn't work for me with the exception of stage 1 that made me feel confident then it went downhill from there
(09-05-2013, 02:12 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Sarge

been through AM that didn't work for me with the exception of stage 1 that made me feel confident then it went downhill from there

Really? How do you mean it went down hill? also, which version was it?
(09-05-2013, 02:12 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Sarge

I'm new to this, but I've been reading many threads. I believe OGSF sub will help you. Have you tried OGSF? Guilt, Shame, and Fear could hinder you in all aspects of life.

Example: Do you care what others think about you?

If so, the root cause could be a combination of Guilt, Shame, and Fear.

Example: Does other peoples opinion of you prevent you from doing what you want to do or need to do?
If they say you won't succeed and you listen to them and act on it then you won't succeed. The truth is you should act on what you believe will make you successful in spite of what others are saying. You have your life to live so live it.

I am currently doing AM5 and OGSF. I feel amazing. Many things are coming to the surface and I am letting go of my fears, guilt and shame. I say what I want. I am honest, blunt, straight up. I express myself, and I feel no anxiety what so ever in any situation. I think OGSF is amazing. Once I am done AM5.0 first run through, I will do it again with OGSF. It will look like this:

AM5(8hrs) + OGSF(4hrs) -> AM5(8hrs) + OGSF(4hrs) -> AM6(12hrs) -> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs) -> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs) -> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs) -> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs)-> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs)-> AM6(12hrs) -> SM3(12hrs). With other titles in between periods. Like ASC, Think like a millionaire, Best Lover Ever, Overcome procrastination, Ultra Success, Ultra Motivation, and others. Things which improves the quality of life.

Thanks,

smoothsam
hi Sam

I finished 90 days of OGSF a few weeks ago and have been doing ASC for 2 weeks now

I have written some posts about my experience, what happened with AM 5.0 was that stage 1 made me confident I spoke louder and more often, my body language changed I walked with more confidence. these changes were very encouraging so onto stage 2 depression sets in so go through the stages and towards the last few stages the depression becomes less till eventually its gone but my confidence has not changed in fact it was a very neutral experience for me.

OGSF felt depressed at the beginning almost to the point of tears sometimes so as I progressed the depression seemed to have faded I became a little more confident but only slightly no where near to where I want to get.

that's why I moved onto ASC but 2 weeks into that not really noticed anything yet but still there is a long time to go
(09-05-2013, 10:07 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Sam

I finished 90 days of OGSF a few weeks ago and have been doing ASC for 2 weeks now

I have written some posts about my experience, what happened with AM 5.0 was that stage 1 made me confident I spoke louder and more often, my body language changed I walked with more confidence. these changes were very encouraging so onto stage 2 depression sets in so go through the stages and towards the last few stages the depression becomes less till eventually its gone but my confidence has not changed in fact it was a very neutral experience for me.

OGSF felt depressed at the beginning almost to the point of tears sometimes so as I progressed the depression seemed to have faded I became a little more confident but only slightly no where near to where I want to get.

that's why I moved onto ASC but 2 weeks into that not really noticed anything yet but still there is a long time to go

1. Self-confidence

There are two aspects of self-confidence: the first is competence, whether or not you have the necessary skills and abilities to complete a task. The second is self-assurance and whether or not you believe that you have the ability to complete the task.
True self-confidence occurs when competence and self-assurance are in balance with each other, which means when an individual is honest with him or herself. In the business world, self-confidence helps to see the positive light in situations. It enables an employee to recover from setbacks and challenges and continue to move forward.

2. Self-esteem

Self-esteem can be defined as “the capacity to experience maximal self-love and joy whether or not you are successful at any point in your life”. People with self-esteem can jump up from failure and accept that it is simply a hurdle. However, most people will experience loss of self-esteem when they face a negative situation and unfortunately, those who already have low self-esteem will also experience the largest reduction in what little self-esteem they have. This happens if they face failure, criticism, or roadblocks.

3. Self-efficacy

Self-efficacy is tricky to define. It is related to our judgments about our own capabilities and what we believe we are or are not able to do with those capabilities. The more a person is tested by facing their fears and stepping outside of their comfort zones, the more they will enhance their sense of self-efficacy. Here, courage is the key, which then leads to success. Indeed, the greater your self-efficacy, the more willing you will be to grow your own skills by attempting new challenges – and the less you will be affected if you don’t succeed.

There are times when it seems hard to compete or to take on new challenges which could lead to failures. This requires a change of attitude and a new type of courage which tells the brain that a failure always turns into a lesson and that you can’t judge until you try!

Source

I agree wholeheartedly about stepping outside your comfort zone. Maybe "Seek the challenge" is what you are looking for.

Attempting New Challenges = the less you will be affected if you don't succeed.

Remember this: Every master was once a disaster. Learn from all experiences. Adapt and succeed. Besides life would be boring if there wasn't any challenges.

Someone once told me they don't like me. I told them good. I'm not here on this planet for you. I'm on this planet for me. The person started laughing. We became friends.

Remember this: Practice makes the master. Experience is the best teacher.

We are all learning. Make the most of it.

I hope I've helped. If not, at least I've learned many things from what you have posted so far. I congratulate you on completing OGSF for 90 days. I hope I can manage to do it for all 6 stages. You have shown me that it can be done for 90 days. I am inspired to do it for at least 90 days. I will not give up since you have shown me that it can be done.

Thanks,

smoothsam
Hi Sam

you have been very helpful and I really appreciate your input

your post had me thinking about my issues one which is failing or making a mistake, especially in front of other people. I care far too much about how others perceive me. people at work piss me off sometimes I want to say something back but just stop in my tracks an that frustrates me and all these emotions come to surface.

I was thinking I should do the SE sub but now I'm leaning more towards overcome fear now as that seems like it may help me move out of my comfort zone.

I don't really want to spend any more money until I get some concrete results from the subs I have
(09-06-2013, 12:24 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sam

you have been very helpful and I really appreciate your input

your post had me thinking about my issues one which is failing or making a mistake, especially in front of other people. I care far too much about how others perceive me. people at work piss me off sometimes I want to say something back but just stop in my tracks an that frustrates me and all these emotions come to surface.

I was thinking I should do the SE sub but now I'm leaning more towards overcome fear now as that seems like it may help me move out of my comfort zone.

I don't really want to spend any more money until I get some concrete results from the subs I have

Just curious. What subs do you currently have?
ASC, self esteem, improve flirting skills, overcome approach anxiety, positive thinking, socializing is a fun game, OGSF, overcome fear and SM

I used to have AM but got a refund on that one
(09-06-2013, 02:35 PM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]ASC, self esteem, improve flirting skills, overcome approach anxiety, positive thinking, socializing is a fun game, OGSF, overcome fear and SM

I used to have AM but got a refund on that one

Things to try for 90 days:

Socializing is a fun game. I think this will help you get outside you comfort zone. You will be too busy having fun socializing that you won't care how people perceive you. Do for 8 to 12 hours each day. Don't look to see if its working or not. Just relax and know that its working. Self Efficacy.

ASC 4g + Self Esteem. Confidence and Self Esteem.

Positive thinking. Seeing the bright side of things.

I really noticed results with Ultra Success 3g. ASC 4g + Ultra Success 3g = Foundations
Success programming combined with unshakable confidence will help all areas of life. I'm going to do this combo for 120 days after AM5 + OGSF.

What does Success mean to you? List all character traits, behaviours and mindsets that you would define as a successful person that you will become.
self confidence/self belief, courage, determination to move away from my comfort zone and take a few chances, better social skills, not concerning myself about how others perceive me. and a lot less self doubt and I calm mind I anger too quickly sometimes when I really need to chill out.

socializing is a fun game seems like a good choice to shift my focus outward rather than being so internal.

I also like to spend time on my own especially after work just so I can do things I like doing so I don't want to be around people all the time I just need to be more sociable when I am in the company of other people.

then I am also thinking if I change how I am internally like removing the negative stuff I would feel a lot better about myself and become the person I hope to become. that's why I was drawn towards overcome fear so I could remove that internal restraint that hold me back

I am 2 weeks into ASC and I don't know if I should continue or switch t another sub.
(09-07-2013, 12:55 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]self confidence/self belief, courage, determination to move away from my comfort zone and take a few chances, better social skills, not concerning myself about how others perceive me. and a lot less self doubt and I calm mind I anger too quickly sometimes when I really need to chill out.

socializing is a fun game seems like a good choice to shift my focus outward rather than being so internal.

I also like to spend time on my own especially after work just so I can do things I like doing so I don't want to be around people all the time I just need to be more sociable when I am in the company of other people.

then I am also thinking if I change how I am internally like removing the negative stuff I would feel a lot better about myself and become the person I hope to become. that's why I was drawn towards overcome fear so I could remove that internal restraint that hold me back

I am 2 weeks into ASC and I don't know if I should continue or switch t another sub.

Why not do ASC 4g and Socializing is a fun game? Have you tried Toastmasters? I believe that having activities to support the subs is very important. Join groups that engages the skill or skills you want to experience. I've done Toastmasters. I can think on my feet, give presentations, speeches, etc. If you never stepped into a pool, how much good would a master swimming or learning subliminal do? Sometimes you must do everything in your power to step outside your comfort zone. That is where true growth comes from. Subs are amazing and open the door to everything. However, once the door opens, you must walk, run, crawl past the doors in order to be on the other side. Its up to you how many doors you want to go through by action alone.

Thanks,

smoothsam
Any update? What subliminal did you choose to use?