Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request - Best Lover Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,

I was wondering if you could create a subliminal that trains us guys to ingrain all skills and techniques that give women the most pleasurable orgasm filled sexual experiences she’ll ever have… aka .. Best Lover Ever. The complete package.

Thanks,

Smoothsam
Oh my, I'd love this as well. Which reminds me, I have to edit my journal...
it will be fun Big Grin
If every man is the best, is any man any different?

Also, I don't think it's nearly as much about "giving her the best sex ever" that makes women really want to have sex with a man. I know this from personal experience, and I learned the hard way that "you can't fuck a woman into being faithful".

What makes her want sex with you is much more than just you being a good lover. For a man sex is usually simple. Boobs? Boner! But for a woman, it's much more complex. She considers your ability to provide, offer security, consider her feelings, keep her reputation safe, how much she can trust you, how much you physically fit her love map, how good the sex is and a whole host of other factors as well.

She also hears from EVERY man... "I will give you the best sex EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!" all the time. It doesn't mean a damned thing to her at that point to hear it, even if it happens to be that he is telling her the truth. And if she has multiple lovers who are maxing out her ability to achieve orgasm or sexual pleasure - and given today's circumstances, it happens - that doesn't make her decide on you either.

Yes, be a highly skilled and considerate lover, but from there, BE DIFFERENT. Don't be one of many clones from which she already is bored. That is more valuable to her than "I will give you the best sex EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!"
(09-07-2013, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If every man is the best, is any man any different?

Also, I don't think it's nearly as much about "giving her the best sex ever" that makes women really want to have sex with a man. I know this from personal experience, and I learned the hard way that "you can't **** a woman into being faithful".

What makes her want sex with you is much more than just you being a good lover. For a man sex is usually simple. Boobs? Boner! But for a woman, it's much more complex. She considers your ability to provide, offer security, consider her feelings, keep her reputation safe, how much she can trust you, how much you physically fit her love map, how good the sex is and a whole host of other factors as well.

She also hears from EVERY man... "I will give you the best sex EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!" all the time. It doesn't mean a damned thing to her at that point to hear it, even if it happens to be that he is telling her the truth. And if she has multiple lovers who are maxing out her ability to achieve orgasm or sexual pleasure - and given today's circumstances, it happens - that doesn't make her decide on you either.

Yes, be a highly skilled and considerate lover, but from there, BE DIFFERENT. Don't be one of many clones from which she already is bored. That is more valuable to her than "I will give you the best sex EVARRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Shannon,

I agree with what you are saying. I believe in being genuine and authentic. Is it wrong to be highly skilled and the best lover that one can be in the bedroom? I'm going to do AM5(currently stage 2) + SM3 + WM2 + AM6 for the next 7 years + upgrades if any. I just wanted a Master lover in the bedroom subliminal set to be another skill set. Of course I will play other subs you have created too. I appreciate your dedication and hard work. You are an inspiration to us all.

Thanks,

smoothsam