Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Catalog"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the IML store, it used to be possible to click on "Catalog," and have the whole catalog come up in list form, with the categories listed, and all the titles under those categories. There also used to be a search function for the store, which I'm not finding now.

I actually used that Catalog list to try to figure out the abbreviations people were using on the forums. But with all the new and re-worked titles Shannon is cranking out, either adding the search function back in, or re-creating the old catalog list page, or both, would save a lot of time and frustration in trying to find those titles (not to mention adding the "hey! Look at that!" factor.)

I realize there's a lot to keep up with as the catalog keeps being expanded/updated on almost a daily basis, so your consideration is appreciated.

Thanks.Smile
Oh! I will re-enable the catalog, didn't realize people actually used it. It actually doesn't take any time to maintain, it's auto-populated. Usually I forget it exists.

I'll see about adding the search function back to the footer for now. I'm redesigning/making major change to the first/home page and when I'm done I'll see where things go best.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and I'll turn the catalog back on and give you a search function in the footer in the next hour Smile
Just finished making a -->real catalog.

What do you think? I actually made it useful by adding price and allowing a add to cart option. I think everyone will LOVE it for our big sales.

Right now it's organized alphabetical A-Z. I think I'll make another option to view it by category.
Like the option.
Thanks, Andrew! I really like the view by category option, and being able to see the price is a nice touch. Heart
Thank you and thanks again for the suggestion!

I got both the Alphabetical/Category listings going, and also put a search bar in the footer that is better than the old search function (only goes through products instead of all pages+instructions).

I'm going to add a couple links to the drop-down menu so it's clear to everyone they now have this option Smile