Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon I bought the testosterone maximized last week and I was just wondering what the script was?Thanks so much.
I apologize, John, that program's description was missing the information that it is based on the Optimus Engine and that of course is proprietary and isn't published. I'm afraid I cannot share the script with you without giving away important trade secrets. I have adjusted the product description to avoid future confusion on that, however. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
Thank you for the kind response Shannon,i totally understand you can't give out the script.One last question I'm a 31 year old natural bodybuilder and was wondering is the test maximizer better than the bodybuilding sub?
Is the testosterone maximizer also a component of the AM program ? Increasing testosterone is one the easiest ways to bring out 'alpha' traits such as dominance, aggression, confidence etc, right?
(09-03-2013, 10:46 PM)John walsh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the kind response Shannon,i totally understand you can't give out the script.One last question I'm a 31 year old natural bodybuilder and was wondering is the test maximizer better than the bodybuilding sub?

Testosterone Maximizer isn't intended to do the same thing as the bodybuilding sub, so it can't be better. It is just different. Testosterone alone doesn't make a body builder.
(09-04-2013, 05:20 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the testosterone maximizer also a component of the AM program ? Increasing testosterone is one the easiest ways to bring out 'alpha' traits such as dominance, aggression, confidence etc, right?

TM is not a component of AM. The goal of AM is internal change, not chemical change. By comparison, whatever changes testosterone makes toward alpha-ness are a pale comparison of the changes AM is making. Alpha Male is designed to produce a different, much higher level of Alpha than what testosterone alone would get you.