Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Preganacy and Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

Is it safe to use your subliminals with a pregnancy? Which ones are not safe to use with a preganancy?

Can I use BASE and TLAM together? I know that BASE is 3G but no type was indicated so I'm not sure?
That's a lot of heavy duty questions!

First, you cannot use BASE 3G and TLAM 4G together, as BASE is a Type B/D hybrid.

It should be safe to use most of my programs during pregnancy, but I would need to specifically consider each one on a case by case basis to be sure of the answer. We have a lot of titles. Also, I recommend you get advice from (and follow it) a physician after I say what I conclude.

So which particular title(s) are you wanting to know about using during a pregnancy?
(09-03-2013, 03:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's a lot of heavy duty questions!

First, you cannot use BASE 3G and TLAM 4G together, as BASE is a Type B/D hybrid.

It should be safe to use most of my programs during pregnancy, but I would need to specifically consider each one on a case by case basis to be sure of the answer. We have a lot of titles. Also, I recommend you get advice from (and follow it) a physician after I say what I conclude.

So which particular title(s) are you wanting to know about using during a pregnancy?

Thank you Shannon! I am considering using the following subs, pls advice:

BASE 3G
TLAM 4G
ASC 5G
US 3G or 4G?

Thank you Shannon. On the note I tried to drop you an email using the contact us form but it didn't go through.
And may I add, OGSF 4G as well.

Should I use OGSF before using BASE or TLAM? Would that increase the effectiveness of BASE or TLAM as a result of starting with OFGS first. I read some threads and they highly recommend OGSF...

Thanks Shannon.
I don't see reason for concern, although OGSF may cause you stresses that could be unhealthy for the baby. In spite of efforts to the contrary, people often experience stress, sometimes fear, and occasionally depression, from using OGSF. I therefore recommend not using that while you are pregnant. The others should be alright.
Thanks Shannon, I appreciate your reply. Since I can't use OGSF for quite a while, I'm looking to do Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B) in place of OGSF.

I tried looking for reviews/journals for possible responses, but I guess it isn't as popular as OGSF, so I can't tell if it's suitable.

Can you please let me know if that can be used during pregnancy? Thanks
(09-08-2013, 03:42 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shannon, I appreciate your reply. Since I can't use OGSF for quite a while, I'm looking to do Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B) in place of OGSF.

I tried looking for reviews/journals for possible responses, but I guess it isn't as popular as OGSF, so I can't tell if it's suitable.

I think you should wait till the whole pregnancy thing. It's a matter of a baby after all. A baby's cognitive faculties are very sensitive, human cortical development between 26 and 39 week known as gestational age is a very highly sensitive stage of cognitive enhancement. It will cost just 10 months from your life and I am pretty sure its already in half stage. You have whole life to listen Shannon's creation. Moreover, subliminal might not be better listening in front of new born baby or animals if they are particularly customized.
I know I am not the right person to tell you everything orderly but this is what I urge to share. We all want prosperity, abundance and good health and of course by not jeopardizing anyone's life.
If you have waited so many years one year will not ruin your growth. Sometimes we have to pull back string of the arrow so that we can go back and speed up with new vital force.

Best of luck for the baby and your family Quote . Smile
Thanks jonathan4all, I appreciate your input.

I agree that while 10 months may not seem like a long time, childbirth + post birth will be very taxing on the body, it won't be a 10 month wait, more like a 2 year wait (nurturing the baby in the first year and beyond is very important too). I don't know with the physical tiredness, waiting to listen to the subs later will payoff more than now.

Based on what I know, the best time is right now. The next best time may be 1.5 years later, maybe 2 years later. I want to do something to help myself, condition the mind if you will, and if listening to subs can help me break through, within safety limits, I will.

If I could, I wished I found Shannon's site earlier, and started the subs earlier. For now I just make the best of what I have.

Thanks.
(09-08-2013, 03:42 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shannon, I appreciate your reply. Since I can't use OGSF for quite a while, I'm looking to do Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B) in place of OGSF.

The reasons for not using OGSF during a pregnancy may or may not be equally valid for Remove Negativity Within. I do not know, so I cannot recommend you use that one either. The goal is to not induce stress in the mother, which may result in her body chemistry changing in such a way as to affect the unborn baby, as stress can do.

It will depend on how you react to RNW, which we cannot know until you actually do it. So I'm going to say that it may be unwise.

You should be fine to use subs around your child after it is born, as long as you do so using headphones, by the way.
Thank you Shannon!
Hello Shannon, it's another pregnancy question again.

I'm about ending AF Stage 4, and in a day to switch to Stage 5. I have discovered that I might be pregnant (it is not yet confirmed). Because AF influences the period cycles in some way I felt the need to raise the question early rather than later. Should I continue with AF Stages 5 & 6?

If the only concern is regarding possible bad emotions throwing me off, then I am OK with continuing. I have done 4 stages and insofar "bad emotions" have been dealt with earlier, later stages only got smoother. My key concern is with the possibility of the sub to disrupt the hormones produced in the pregnancy. Naturally I would like the pregnancy to proceed smoothly.

An additional question: How powerful is 5G? Is 5G powerful enough to use up all the brain power and leave little left for a body adapting to a pregnancy? (pregnancy takes a huge toll on the body physically)

Thank you. I appreciate your advice.
(01-23-2014, 06:55 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon, it's another pregnancy question again.

I'm about ending AF Stage 4, and in a day to switch to Stage 5. I have discovered that I might be pregnant (it is not yet confirmed). Because AF influences the period cycles in some way I felt the need to raise the question early rather than later. Should I continue with AF Stages 5 & 6?

If the only concern is regarding possible bad emotions throwing me off, then I am OK with continuing. I have done 4 stages and insofar "bad emotions" have been dealt with earlier, later stages only got smoother. My key concern is with the possibility of the sub to disrupt the hormones produced in the pregnancy. Naturally I would like the pregnancy to proceed smoothly.

An additional question: How powerful is 5G? Is 5G powerful enough to use up all the brain power and leave little left for a body adapting to a pregnancy? (pregnancy takes a huge toll on the body physically)

Thank you. I appreciate your advice.

AF aims to adjust your hormonal cycles toward specific goals, which do not include pregnancy. Pregnancy was not a consideration that went into creating AF, since I did not expect pregnant women to be using it, and apparently even with 4 months of contemplation and consideration, the possibility that she might become pregnant while using it did not cross my mind.

I am not a doctor, so I cannot give you medical advice, but I will say that if I were you, I would stop using it until you know definitively whether or not you are pregnant. If I was not, I would start up again with 1.5 days for every day I missed on the stage where I stopped. If I was, I would stop using it completely, and then start over again from scratch after I had given birth.

I would not attempt to use a subliminal that focuses hormonal cycles in ways that may not be pregnancy friendly while I was pregnant.
(01-25-2014, 01:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]AF aims to adjust your hormonal cycles toward specific goals, which do not include pregnancy. Pregnancy was not a consideration that went into creating AF, since I did not expect pregnant women to be using it, and apparently even with 4 months of contemplation and consideration, the possibility that she might become pregnant while using it did not cross my mind.

I am not a doctor, so I cannot give you medical advice, but I will say that if I were you, I would stop using it until you know definitively whether or not you are pregnant. If I was not, I would start up again with 1.5 days for every day I missed on the stage where I stopped. If I was, I would stop using it completely, and then start over again from scratch after I had given birth.

I would not attempt to use a subliminal that focuses hormonal cycles in ways that may not be pregnancy friendly while I was pregnant.

Point taken. I will follow your advice. It's going to feel weird not listening to subs at night.