Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW ver.08 discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone!!! all my love n respect!! i don't know if this is the right place of posting this!! and please excuse my terrible english :angel:

first of all BIATBW v.08 is my first ''Sub'' Im using it about a month and 10 days so far... i must admit that i don't spend specific hours of listening! somedays is 4 hours somedays is 6 or 2 etc!! the first month was very interesting i've noticed a lot of changes in me... ''known stuff'' more confident, more masculine,more great about my self etc etc... after the first 10 days i've notice couple of pretty girls notice me at the gym or out in bars (but i'm like invisible to the ''not so pretty'' ones he he)

Also (i don't know if this is only in my head but) i think i've noticed some dudes staring at me from a distance... and i felt some evil look ha!!apart from that i was feeling great and awesome!!

the last two weeks i started a new job and i'm very tired all day everyday so i'm listening only the ''masked trickling stream'' during sleep hours!
and i must say i don't feel that great anymore!! i'm feeling i bit afraid again, shy, not so attractive, and not so confident etc!! and i keep having this dream almost all week (it will sound funny) i see some ugly dudes trying to kiss me and i'm pushing and running away from them , i see buss, and trains, and darkness and dogs, pretty much nightmares!!!

i will not give up though! i will continue see what happen's!! just wanted to know what you guys think
Your results will always correlate directly to how many hours of exposure you get, and how consistently you get that number of hours. Never less than 8 hours a day is a good idea.
thanks!! i will try to keep 4 hours day time and 4 hours (or even more) sleep time