Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about attract your perfect... product
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

as mentioned in my introduction, I am looking for love. Blush

So I was thinking about purchasing an attract your perfect.... product. (I haven't decided which attract your perfect yet.)

However, I've come to find from reading a few posts in the forum that Shannon is working on the 5th generation of the products and will be released in a month or two.

I already asked this question in the support page, but I decided to ask here again anyway. The question is this: Should I purchase 4th generation product now, and use them until the 5th generation is out, and then use it? Or should I wait until the 5th generation is out and then start use the product?

I appreciate your help in advance, and hopefully, you guys will be able to give me some insights.

Thanks,
SH.
I'd say just wait. Use something else to improve yourself, maybe ASC 5G.
You can do either. The 5G/OE version is going to be very different, but in this particular case, the actual manifestation component of the 4G should not be damaged by switching to 5G, so you can do 4G now, and 5G later.

The best thing to do is be consistent. That would mean waiting. But, it is possible to do both.
(09-01-2013, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You can do either. The 5G/OE version is going to be very different, but in this particular case, the actual manifestation component of the 4G should not be damaged by switching to 5G, so you can do 4G now, and 5G later.

The best thing to do is be consistent. That would mean waiting. But, it is possible to do both.

Thanks for the information.

May I ask which of the products will be switched to 5G/OE?
I am planning to be upgrading Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover and Attract Your Perfect Sexual Lover for the time being. Others may also be upgraded, but those two should be sufficient for 90% of people's needs and desires.