Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request: Astrology series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be cool to do an astrology series based on the best traits of each of the 12 astrology signs personality and traits. So for instance, Cancer is the intuitive, emotional, loving, intimate, etc and leo is the outgoing, loud, strong willed, fun, attention lover,child-like etc..
Just a thought!
I'm not sure I follow the whole concept you're trying to get across. You want one to enhance the positives and develop or reverse the polarity of the negatives?

You understand that the sun sign is only about 5% or less of a person's personality, correct? There are a lot of other factors to consider as well.
(08-30-2013, 07:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I follow the whole concept you're trying to get across. You want one to enhance the positives and develop or reverse the polarity of the negatives?

You understand that the sun sign is only about 5% or less of a person's personality, correct? There are a lot of other factors to consider as well.

I know, it's the ascendant that composes the overall personality and the houses, planetary aspects, and other planets play a role as well. Moreover the western astrology is not accurate, it is the sidereal that is correctly measured. You understand that it was just an idea, ok?