Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect Friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyoneSmile I was thinking to myself one day, that the value of relationships is important and this was an idea that popped into my head. Because of my work, school and interests I interact with many people. They are quite willing as well as open to tell me about their issues and the people that are in their lives is quite a prevalent topic.

I know Andrew and Shannon created their partnership from using the BASE program but with this new generation of young adults finding people that are genuinely there for you and support your dreams is tough. Most of the time the people we interact with are just acquaintances and we are polite because we give and receive with them on a daily basis. What would be the goal of this program is a friend that is compatible with you and your goals, that is there to support you, laugh with you, care for you, motivate and produce positivity in your life.

Feel free to post your input and thoughts.

Thanks

Fonzy
This is very interesting. Especially if its included in Alpha Male 6.0. What's more if Alpha Male 6.0 include the power of influence and persuasion.
That's sounds like a good idea!