Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5.0 training advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo guys,

i need some advice
i'll begin my training with AM 5.0 next week
i've problem in how to use it, for each day, i start my activity from 6 am until 10 pm (study,socialize,etc) so i just have 5-6 hours to listening the subliminal, i only listen at night because i can't listening the subliminal at a day, i plan to listen each stage for 40 day

can you guys give me some advice?
thanks Smile
(08-27-2013, 06:00 PM)bowowkerpow Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo guys,

i need some advice
i'll begin my training with AM 5.0 next week
i've problem in how to use it, for each day, i start my activity from 6 am until 10 pm (study,socialize,etc) so i just have 5-6 hours to listening the subliminal, i only listen at night because i can't listening the subliminal at a day, i plan to listen each stage for 40 day

can you guys give me some advice?
thanks Smile

My advice would be to follow the instructions and listen to each stage for 32 days no more, no less. Make sure you set it and forget it. The more you look for results, the less you'll see them. Other than that, just make sure you get out and socialize as much as possible.
You could just copy each stage to an mp3 player and listen to it at your convenience.

It sure beats a newspaper.
Yeah buddy if you want to make some change you have to compromise and give some time to the sub. Goodluck on your journey.

Thanks

Fonzy