Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Core Transformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been pondering this for over a year, long before I even knew that it might be possible for it to become a subliminal program.

I'm no stranger to my issues and insufficiencies, but I had reached a point in my personal development where things became murky and unclear. It was no longer a matter of simply trying to deal with this belief, or that emotion. It seems to me that the root of it all is at a very deep level, where things are interwoven, mixed-up, tangled in unimaginable ways. Even trying to think about this in my usual ways seems futile, as if my very thought processes blind me.

I've been thinking about this even more since I began using Shannon's subs. Recently, I had a dream, a dream in which I made a mind map of what this sub might encompass.

And so I did that:

[URL=http://[Image: df436a31-874c-4a57-85ca-f11865eec0ec_zps8914efdf.jpg][/IMG][/URL]

This sub is intended to literally tear down, and rebuild, the fundamental inner structures. It's for clearing the ground, and laying a solid foundation. It's purpose is not to “build out” upon that foundation.
This sub would address core beliefs and emotions in a comprehensive way.
brilliant..this is very helpful..suggest folks spend a few minutes digesting it. I was able to use lefkoe on a lot of the belief statements contained on the sheet.
Thanks, stratos. I realize this program isn't really designed to get you where you want to go. It's designed to create an unobstructed, high-speed on ramp to the highway of manifestation.
what you've created is the best "map" of a healthy or unhealthy mind (in terms of beliefs and attitudes) that I've ever seen. I could see where every kind of healing practitioner or program creator could use it to make sure their programs aren't missing any of the concepts you've outlined.
Nice work. I agree that rebuilding the foundation would be very beneficial. I use other methods to do that now, such as the Release Technique.
Hey, vossman. I've used the release technique in the past, and liked it a lot. My favorite modality by far (other than Shannon's subliminals) is PSTEC. It works in a similar way as the subliminals do: it effects a critical-factor bypass. It then works to disconnect the emotion from the memory/imagined future event. I found it to be highly efficacious, I could really feel the difference after several months' use. If you want to check it out, do a search for PSTEC free clicktracks, and don't forget to download the instructions. Even though PSTEC uses tapping, it is not EFT.

But I found I could only get so far with PSTEC. It works well when you have a specific memory coupled with an emotion. It might take a couple of run-throughs, but it really got the emotional level down. The reason I started looking for something else was that I had gotten to the point where it became difficult to identify the source of my negative emotions. And sometimes it didn't even necessarily feel like an emotion, it seemed more like an unease, a vague sense that something wasn't right. More like a residue than an actual memory. It was hard for me to target these kinds of thing with PSTEC.

While there are also PSTEC products to instill positive new beliefs (this is all user-dictated content) you basically use one at a time, either to remove negative emotions, or install positive beliefs. And, while it only takes around ten minutes to do a run-through, those are ten very dedicated minutes. Plus, you may need to do more than one run-through.

I was drawn back to subliminals, and IML subliminals in particular, because they can address removal of negative emotion, and installation of positive beliefs, all in one product, making it much more likely that it will “stick.” I don't need to disrupt my day to use them. I'm getting massive repetitions of elegantly-worded suggestions crafted by a consummate professional. My hope is that they can help me clean up those hard-to-reach spots.

Yes, that's right. I'm counting on IML products to do the heavy lifting.
Thanks for the tip, Ruffian. I will check out PSTEC.

I'm with you on that last part too. Yea it's great to be able to work on yourself and see results, but it is work and sometimes its slow going. Having a product that essentially thinks and acts for you, and only requires a dedication of usage, is certainly an attractive offering.