Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Masked Tracks with music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and just bought my first program (Weight Loss 5g) after listening to absolute self confidence for a while. Ill post more about myself in an intro thread, but for now I have one question on usage.

Now I know there are several topics on the forum and in the FAQ with a similar question, but I have not been able to find a definitive answer so I will try to state this question as clearly as possible.

Can I use the masked tracks while listening to music from a set of quality stereo speakers?

I have done this using the ultrasonic version but I have sensitivity to the high frequencies and sometimes it causes me aggravation. I don't seem to have any problem with the regular masked tracks.

What I would like to do is as follows:

1. Turn on my music station, set my speakers to appropriate volume.
2. Turn off music, turn on masked track using a different program (winamp)
3. Adjust volume in winamp to calibrate subliminal track (leaving speaker volume alone)
4. Turn music back on

Will this have any impact on the effectiveness of the masked tracks?

Thank you for help and suggestions

Vossman
Anyone?
It is possible to do, but not the best option by far. The volume of subliminal data is significantly lower in masked subliminals, and adding more cover sounds is only going to effectively lower the volume even more. However, it should still work. You can only try.
Thanks. I assumed something to that effect but wanted to be sure. I have been sticking with the ultrasonics during the day for now with music over them. I still use headphones at night, so my daytime session can be considered more supplemental even if its sub optimal