Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male - not good for everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all i am not a native speaker of english, so i apologize for my mistakes...

but i had to tell you my experience about the changes i notices on my brother...

i don´t want to make shannons work look bad... i just want to tell you my experience and give you some background informations about my older brother...

my older brother was always some kind of rude guy or asshole, he started using steroids since he was 13, was several times in prison and later in psychiatrie he was diagnosed as an narcistic, emotional instable antisocial personality with borderline syndrome... he was aggressiv and mean his hole life, he is my brother and i like him but some would call him a psychopat...

he had no problems with getting to know girls and getting laid... but none of his relation ships lasted longer then 3 weeks because his jealousy and abusive character...

i discovered subliminals a year ago... and started to use them with great succes... and convinced my brother to use them as well... we used a subliminal for removing negativity and things like this... and my brother started to change... he got a job was much calmer met a new girl... and so on... but 2-3 months ago he discovered this site and the alpha male subliminal... at the beginning he was good the first 10 days... but then he started to become more negative and negative every day and more aggressiv and depressed. He started talking about missed opportunities and other negative things... i heared about something called positiv negativity and that many feel depressed the first 3 stages... but he is extreme... he broke up with his girlfriend, lost his job because he punched his boss in the face and now is so depressed now he even can´t make a sandwich for himself i have to cook all the time the only thing he is doing is smoking...

my questions is, is this kind of programming maybe the wrong thing for a guy like my brother is ?

what do you suggest he should do ?? I´ve read in another post from shannon that the refresher has the entire script and that it is theoretically possible to listen only to the refresher for 6 months... and that all the effects kick in at the same time but i takes much longer (but in a smoother way) to notice the effects...

don´t know i am just confused... Huh
Is he still listening to the rest of the AM set or has he stopped it?

With the type of personality you are describing remove negativity seems to be a better idea
for him to listen to.However it's better to wait for Shannon's response and what he has to say.
i think he is... but i don´t know for sure he has become very introverted... we do not have that much contact as we used to have....

i think his problem is that he cannot believe that the sub is the reason for his change... i couldn´t at first too... but since I have read about it from other users that they had to deal with deep supressed conflicts from inside ... i realized that it might be the problem... i just wonder why the so called zen attitude don´t kick in but perhaps the first 3 stages don´t contain it ... Huh
Batisto I went through some heavy things during AM to the point where most of it I cannot mention although you need to understand that he needs to finish the whole 6 stages or else he might remain in his state for a long time it does become easier later on though so let him finish it and try to make him relax and understand its a journey, a tough journey that is worth the benefits.
Batisto i suggest you to get information about AM 5.0, as you can read in some threads (journals mostly) that's a normal response to this subliminal through it's not finished.

Where did you read about using refresher? i read instructions and many threads... didn't find much info about it
From my perspective it seems like your best choice would be for him to continue to follow the instructions and finish the program. From reading these journals the changes appear very good at the end of the first or second time of running AM. Since he is recognizing that there are opportunities to be capitalized on it is evident that changes are being made. The good affects of this program will be just as powerful as the down times and these improvements will stick.

Thanks

Fonzy
@artus http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2242.html

thx for the comments guys... yeah my information about this programms are limited cause i don´t use it but what i see and what i reaid from others makes me afraid of ever giving it a try...

i don´t understand why it has to be that tough...
@larry thx the link is very informativ but is losing the job worth it ? or breaking up with a girlfriend... but what afraids me most is the depression he has...
I don't know if I'd recommend AM for people with severe antisocial tendencies.
Batisto,please check and make sure if he is still continuing to use AM and if not how much time
since he stopped.
he says he cannot go on and that he didn´t listen to it for 2 days... he says he has not the power right now...
Quote:my older brother was always some kind of rude guy or asshole, he started using steroids since he was 13, was several times in prison and later in psychiatrie he was diagnosed as an narcistic, emotional instable antisocial personality with borderline syndrome... he was aggressiv and mean his hole life, he is my brother and i like him but some would call him a psychopat...

Your older brother has severe disturbances of the mind and emotions. Just ONE of those, and I would say... Don't use AM. He should stop immediately and never try to use it again. Or SM, or WM. The disturbances you mention are in some cases currently unknown as to how to fix or even deal with them effectively. Such a person should never use any subliminal without the specific permission of their psychological professional and close personal supervision.

Mods, please move this thread to a more appropriate location.