Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello There Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been lurking around this site for a week before I decided to sign up.

I must say that I'm quite impressed with the ASC sub, and this is coming from someone who was skeptical about subliminals. (No really they are helping a lot. For once this doesn't feel like a fake self confidence pump up crap!) This would be my 9th day listening and so far so good it's working and I plan on purchasing more in the future.

You have no idea what I have tried in the past. NLP (including those expensive seminars), self help books, cds, tapes nothing made a lasting change or I thought i made a change and end up at square one again. After that I started becoming very negative toward anything related to self help. Then I found your site and am currently using the free sub.

I still have my doubts if this will work in the long run but my subconscious is just telling me to go with it and not worry about it so that's what I'm going to do.

I really don't feel like thank you is enough but that is all I can up with. lol So Thank You and everyone else who is helping.
Welcome to the forum bud! Glad you're experiencing positive changes with the ASC sub. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks!
I'll keep that in mind and I will be starting a journal with my journal soon so I can keep up my own progress.