Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Couple of questions (^_^)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!!! Big Grin

i have couple of questions.First of all i am a sound engineer and i have a ''home'' studio using some professional equipment!! especially Speakers!! So i have this delusion that if the ''subs'' play on lower quality speakers like ''multimedia,laptop,i mac, you name it'' will not have the same effect as on my studio monitors! and deep in my head i feel like i'm wasting time! also i only use trickling and ocean on low q. speakers most of the times during the day!! can a listen to those at the same time with let's just say a dave deangelo speech??

i've used silent only on my Studio speakers and i wanted to ask if i can playing it while i'm working on making music?? and i'm asking because i'm afraid if frequencies will mask each other...

i hope my post makes sense!!! thank you so much for your time!!
The quality of speakers has an impact, but it's not very much. If you have speakers that can reproduce 20 kHz reliably, you're only going to be improving the quality of the subliminal audio 5 or 10% from there by using studio equipment. It's not so much that you need things to be as they would for the subtle nuances an audiophile would be looking for, you're trying to make sure the subconscious mind can clearly hear and comprehend the subliminal speech. Which, given the care with which I build these, isn't going to be affected much by high end speakers. You'll get the same results playing the same sub on high end speakers or a laptop.

The real difference comes from the degree of stereo separation your brain perceives. The more the better. So mono is passable, stereo is good, and headphones or earbuds are best.

It's common for people to fear that it's not working, or that it's a waste of time, because their conscious mind is "blind" and they worry that it's not doing anything. It is. And yes, you can listen to a speech with it playing, as long as it's calibrated correctly and you're not using something else that is more than about 25 dB average volume above the average volume of the program. Best to use the trickling steam program in cases where you're unsure, or the ultrasonic, as they have a more constant volume.

If you play it external to the recording channels, so that you're not accidentally recording my stuff into yours - it should be just fine for you to use while you create music.