Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming approach anxiety was no help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought OAA about 3 months ago and have been using it pretty much every day.

I had been travelling for the last 2 months where I was actively looking to approach women but felt no real difference at all.

I still feel a lot of guilt and shame for wanting to approach them and always look around to see who could possibly hear or judge me etc.

it's a shame as I was hoping this would at least help a bit but I fear it has done next to nothing Sad

I am looking to try another product around business and finance but am concerned that if OAA did not work for me then this may also be an issue and a waste of money

does anyone know if I can get a refund on OAA? or how it works with products that you feel have not been very helpful?

thanks in advance
how have you been listening to them speakers /headphones ? Also how much exposure per day/night?
The refund policy is that if you have used the single stage program as instructed for 96 days and you still have not seen any changes you are then eligible for one.

Thanks

Fonzy
(08-11-2013, 02:44 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: [ -> ]how have you been listening to them speakers /headphones ? Also how much exposure per day/night?

I used it between 8-12 hours everyday with headphones during the day

and sleep-phones during the night. So I always had the stereo effect.

I was also out pretty much every single day in social settings and approaching women as opposed to just sitting at home expecting the 'magic' of healing to occur.

Based on this I feel is was unsuccessful which is a big shame. Has anyone else had any results to post that could shed some light on this?

I am still interested in other products and would like to give them a try as other people seem to have success with other products.
Hmmm, I think you might not have the best product suited towards this issue. I think Overcome Guilt Fear and Shame might be more useful in this case.

Anyhow, I've refunded stuff before so don't worry, you won't get scammed or anything.

Also, if you're trying to get proof of whether this stuff works before you put down your money, have you considered using the free titles, such as "absolute self confidence"
If you've used it according to the directions, just send an e-mail to support explaining the situation and request a refund. It's pretty simple.

It sounds to me like you have unusual issues associated with approaching women, if that program didn't help.
(08-12-2013, 07:01 AM)Jingo786 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2013, 02:44 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: [ -> ]how have you been listening to them speakers /headphones ? Also how much exposure per day/night?

I used it between 8-12 hours everyday with headphones during the day

and sleep-phones during the night. So I always had the stereo effect.

I was also out pretty much every single day in social settings and approaching women as opposed to just sitting at home expecting the 'magic' of healing to occur.

Based on this I feel is was unsuccessful which is a big shame. Has anyone else had any results to post that could shed some light on this?

I am still interested in other products and would like to give them a try as other people seem to have success with other products.

I did experience success with the program. I experienced a measurable drop in shame, guilt, and fear with an increase in confidence. When I stopped the program I did experience an increase in shame, guilt, and fear, which tells me the program was indeed working, since the lowering of such corresponded directly with my usage.

I did experience an increase in successfully approaching women as a result of using the program. However I think the OGSF portion of the program was doing most of the heavy lifting. I suspect that AA is genetically hard wired in men. I say this because I've never heard of someone permanently removing AA. Even the guys who do it for a living, at best, have discovered ways to temporarily remove the fear, usually by doing something ridiculous, which seems to trick that part of the brain responsible for AA. They call this getting into state, but don't let the terminology fool you - it is a direct manipulation the brain itself. Eventually the AA comes back and they have to repeat the process.

I could be wrong in my little theory. I need to go back someday and use the program for a full 96 days to be sure.
I have looked back on some important changes I desired in life, and although I did various programs I did not see any real evidence to get me excited at the time - but two years later, I don't have those problems any more.