Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Become unaffected by rejection" question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have any feedback on this one so far? It looks interesting and I want to give it a shot. I've been doing Cory Skyy's magnetic mindset and having some amazing success with it and this looks like a great supplement to it.
I would say try "absolute self confidence" as this will deal with rejection for the most part. It's free and it also does something nice: it kills or greatly reduces "neediness".
I would think Overcome Approach anxiety would help to an extent http://subliminal-shop.com/of-interest-t...r-men.html

"It also helps you disconnect from rejection, by removing access to your emotions if rejection happens. The result is that in those cases where you approach and are rejected, you simply find someone else to talk to, without taking it personally or suffering any emotional upset."
Cool. Thanks for the input. You're right about the ASC. I've been listening to that one alot. I put it all night on repeat and it has really started to cement in my brain. Also, I've been listening to the aura of sexiness alot. The results speak for themselves...