Subliminal Talk

Full Version: confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read somewhere that it would be a good idea to do "Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear" before AM5 to make sure one doesn't meet any resistance in the AM5 sub.
This all sounds good to me, and after digging a little more I discovered that "Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men" also includes the script from OGSF and as a bonus you can get rid of any Approach Anxiety on the side.

Here is my plan :

1) OAAFM or OGSF (says minimum 32days for OAAFM in the 4G instructions FAQ, and 90+ days for OGSF quoted by Shannon on the forum somewhere)
could someone please set this straight for me as in whats best to use and HOW LONG to use before going on to AM5 ?

2) AM5

3) WM 2.0

4) SM

Any advice would be great - Thx !
You'll meet resistance while running AM, whether you run OGSF before it or not, that's for sure. Yes, it would give you better result to run OGSF before it because the things which hold us back are mostly based on Guilt, Shame and Fear. So yes, do it.

As with the OAAFM vs OGSF thing, it really depends on what are your goals for now, OGSF was created for the purpose of 'Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear', whereas, OGSF script was included in OAAFM so that it can help or aid you in achieving 'Overcome Approach Anxiety' Goal.
So, ask yourself, what do you want more of?

32 days are MINIMUM that is recommended, it is always better to use it for 90/+ days to undergo permanent changes.

TY Wink
diamiteo,

Thx for your response !

So are you saying that the fix for "Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear" is stronger in a product like OGSF as compaired to OAAFM ? - I had the understanding that they both had the same "Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear" script embedded into the sub, and was hoping that OAAFM was a version of OGSF with perks.

Correct me if I'm wrong..
OGSF is in BAMM, in upcoming AM 6.0, and probably other subs as well, it's like a backbone which is meant to serve a higher purpose. I would leave it for others, more experienced ones, to answer your question, but I see it as the other way around, OGSF as an additional perk instead of OAAFM. OAAFM is meant to serve "Overcoming Approach Anxiety" as the PRIMARY GOAL, whereas, OGSF is meant to serve "Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear" as the PRIMARY GOAL. And that's why I think OGSF as an extra in OAAFM, because of what they are meant to do - PRIMARILY.

However, you can't go wrong with either of them.
OGSF would be a lot better than OAAFM.....
also, approach anxiety is dealt by AM, WM and SM.....even if you don't do OAAFM, by the end of your plan (AM, WM and SM) you will be an approaching machine Smile
OGSF deals a lot with a persons fears and does help in removing any associated negativity. So when you use a program like AM you are more accepting to the changes and you allow yourself to achieve the goals you desire. Smile

Thanks

Fonzy
Thx for the advice guys. I will go with OGSF 3 months prior to AM5 then.
Ace : an approaching machine ?!? LOL Smile